Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

• DearestDimwittedBirdofparadise.gif

This exactly shows why cops cant be "cops". They get into their feelings and fight back cause of their damn egos. Shorty barely slapped u homie.

Exactly. As an educator, they stress to never take it personal.

Imagine if I squared up with every kid who disrespected or touched me? I'd be under the ******* jail.

Since when did it become ok to hit a cop? Am I in bizarro world? I’m not a big fan of the police, but I understand that they will respond to any threat, actual or imagined, with excessive force. Old girl thought she could slap a cop and got off lightly considering they shoot people for running away from them or resisting arrest.

Since when did it become ok to hit a cop? Am I in bizarro world? I’m not a big fan of the police, but I understand that they will respond to any threat, actual or imagined, with excessive force. Old girl thought she could slap a cop and got off lightly considering they shoot people for running away from them or resisting arrest.

she's clearly inebriated. SHE'S clearly inebriated. SHE's.

Your logic is why they get away with everything.

How is her slap endangering his life?

Noone said its cool to hit cops.

Lets see,

Were at a foot all college game.
Were surrounded with a bunch of "kids"
And lets not forget most of these guys are drunk, lets agree this lady looks that way.

Umm hey how bout we communicate and restrain her in the smart way to avoid any slap/ violent like she just tried to attempt. Because thats how weve been trained.

she's clearly inebriated. SHE'S clearly inebriated. SHE's.

Your logic is why they get away with everything.

How is her slap endangering his life?

Where did I say or imply her slap endangered his life? My point is drunk or sober, the same rules apply to everyone. You hit a cop and you’re getting ****** up. When has this not been the case? Do I condone that amount of force? No. Do I expect it? Yes.

I think the force was excessive as well, but I'm playing Devil's Advocate here.
What if it had been a male that hit the cop?

Yall keep bringing up other scenarios.

This is clearly towards this specific video guys.

Yall keep bringing up other scenarios.

This is clearly towards this specific video guys.

Yeah, I get that and I agree the cop should have controlled the situation rather than escalate it. They had numbers and should have contained her better.
Girl was def wildin' throwing hands but a lot of the reactions I see are specifically because it's a female that was rocked.

Back
Top Bottom