Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

latest

so...she's never seen a globe? hell, a map of the continent?

"I wouldn't have told that..."

When i moved down south i was renting a basement from this family for a while when i first got there. Got a phone plan with unlimited calling(or might have been text cant remember) across North America. When i came home the husband was asking me about the plan so im explaining it to him and his wife is there. Mind you she a elementary school teacher, she says "but Canada isnt Covered on your plan". We both look at her like wtf? She kept tryna convince us North America meant the northern part of the United States.

When i moved down south i was renting a basement from this family for a while when i first got there. Got a phone plan with unlimited calling(or might have been text cant remember) across North America. When i came home the husband was asking me about the plan so im explaining it to him and his wife is there. Mind you she a elementary school teacher, she says "but Canada isnt Covered on your plan". We both look at her like wtf? She kept tryna convince us North America meant the northern part of the United States.
LoL.

People are stupid ...

I bet there's a large part of people here that don't even know Mexico is North America.

Back
Top Bottom