Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She ain't got parents? if I see this, this lil ***** is going nowhere near my daughter again approaching her disrespectful like this.

IMG_20170914_222728_8225.jpg

At least in the comment section people letting her know she took an L

Comment section is gold :lol:

"He's bragging to his boys that he hit it."

"He probably didn't read all that."

"Dude was prolly playing 2k while entertaining someone else."

Girl played herself big time. The dude got everything his heart desired and didn't give 2 ****s about any of ol' girls needs. Then she has the audacity to think she's destroying his ego? He's prolly reading this out loud to his homies while high fiving the crew :lol:

Nah fam, he was dating a significantly younger bird right after Jenny McCarthy who died of a drug overdose. He's been named in a few wrongful death lawsuits and that's probably what's taking a toll on his mental health.
I don't know man I figured Jenny would of been doing amazing things with the P for him, that these young chicks can't compete with. Either way dude vanished quick.
See...you gotta know yourself.
I'm a clumbsy dude. I would not be proposing in that kind of environment. I feel like he shoulda known himself and opted for dry land.
I would be like well you saw your ring, I ain't buying another expensive one. Cherish that memory.
She ain't got parents? if I see this, this lil ***** is going nowhere near my daughter again approaching her disrespectful like this.
This couldn't be my daughter dude would be a missing persons case.

Back
Top Bottom