Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Homie didn't make it. "Late... go GO!"

IMG_2889.PNG

IMG_2888.PNG

Looks like a tent

DAMN was this a 420 event or something, dude was so GONE that it didn't even register that dude pissed on him. He gave him with the middle finger then turned it upside down. WHAT. Someone getting knocked the **** out.

:smh: Driver obviously doesn't understand how momentum works. I wonder does he still get paid for services rendered. :rofl:Dad was HOT. :rofl:
How you fall this hard standing still? :rofl:

How is that even possible she fell standing still and she fell so HARD.

DAMN who that though, just as that Weekend was about to CRANK. Damn the window she can open something else up though. A dude should of slid in right behind her, party don't need to stop because he a light weight.

Did someone really have their little brother playing the trumpet at the wedding. Sounding like young Bleek practicing.
Mo_better_blues papa niño.png

:smh: Driver obviously doesn't understand how momentum works. I wonder does he still get paid for services rendered. :rofl:Dad was HOT. :rofl:

Driver had to have done several shots at the bar or something else - throwing up victory signs as though he won the Indy 500 or F1 with his used Benz 'vert. There was absolutely no reason for him to peel out of there like that. :smh:

Edit: Found this on Youtube. Driver most definitely hit the open bar.

Last edited:
Looking like Marlon Wayans on meth

That was so accurate, lol. This fool over here asking for a 3mil salary so its makes sense he would try to deposit a 1mil dollar bill, lol.

I could watch these all day :rofl:

Watching these makes my back hurt

maybe he had some iron nuts

Why Lord Varys out here scamming dudes? :rofl:

:rofl:duppy dropped her
:lol:

I was trying to figure it out

That's Travis Scott fam
Worst part is I know that to, shorty had me all confused. :smh:

Most of the kids watching him probably don't even know what those are. Why are those things playing music, how do I stream that off my phone?

Sucks for that married couple. They got brain damage and head trauma on their wedding day.

Back
Top Bottom