Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

All that tax money wasted to catch a spot that probably aint have enough work and cash combined to pay for the roll out

Not with the 5411's though :rofl:

Everytime I see someone with those (moles, bumps like the above), I always wanna ask why don't they cut it off/pop it etc

or is there some bad result of doing so?

[emoji]128556[/emoji]

You can "pop" a mole. :lol:

I cut one off myself with some scissors and alcohol. Bruh. It was so thick it took me four slices and the area hadn't been numbed. That **** hurt. But I couldn't stop because I had already sliced into it. Bled like a ************ too. It was on the side of my waist.

Everytime I see someone with those (moles, bumps like the above), I always wanna ask why don't they cut it off/pop it etc

or is there some bad result of doing so?

[emoji]128556[/emoji]

You can "pop" a mole. :lol:

I cut one off myself with some scissors and alcohol. Bruh. It was so thick it took me four slices and the area hadn't been numbed. That **** hurt. But I couldn't stop because I had already sliced into it. Bled like a ************ too. It was on the side of my waist.

Was it a relief knowing you popped it though?

I know some people live for that haha...I'd have to pop any mole I had...idk how people who have it don't do it

Was it a relief knowing you popped it though?

I know some people live for that haha...I'd have to pop any mole I had...idk how people who have it don't do it

Yeah. Jelly came out after it popped. I made toast.

I just said you can't pop a mole. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
:lol: you actually said can. Had one of those that hung a bit and I just straight ripped it off like a savage. Would not recommend.

:lol: you actually said can. Had one of those that hung a bit and I just straight ripped it off like a savage. Would not recommend.

Skin tag? My old man use to do that :lol: he do the dental floss trick now tho

Last edited:
I'll hit it up with a needle to see if it'll leak first :lol:

If not i'm hitting up the dental floss trick like ahat said

I'm way to heated right now. Just got to the restaurant and they about to close in one hour. We are placing orders and my wifey sister ask for her churrasco to be well well well done. SMH ....

I'm way to heated right now. Just got to the restaurant and they about to close in one hour. We are placing orders and my wifey sister ask for her churrasco to be well well well done. SMH ....

Well done churrasco?

Woulda thrown her out the restaraunt uncle phil style :lol:

Last edited:
Dude was stage diving at his own show,gets mopped in the crowd,the crowd surfs him back up to the stage unconscious. F'd up but it had me :rofl:

Longer version where they throw him back on stage...

The aftermath...

On a side note that XXXtencacion dudes crew keep taking L's. At another show one of his other people got stomped out of his pants. :x

Last edited:
Dude was stage diving at his own show,gets mopped in the crowd,the crowd surfs him back up to the stage unconscious. F'd up but it had me :rofl:

Longer version where they throw him back on stage...

The aftermath...

On a side note that XXXtencacion dudes crew keep taking L's. At another show one of his other people got stomped out of his pants. :x

I wish I could find the video where he jumps
On his security guards shoulders while performing in his boxers. AYO

Edit.

Found it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom