Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: how do you even pronounce that
My guess would be Day-zerks-eez

I mean it's his wife, it's legit. If he was in the friend zone, this would simp level a hundred thousand trillion

I feel you and have never been married but I have been in love and long term relationships and don't think I could ever find it in me to pull something like that off.
Guess it's all perspective. he's dedicated that's for sure.

Are we gonna ignore the part he says "i love that you put animals before people"

:rofl:

You know he was reaching after a while. 7,000 love letters :nerd: I would have run out of steam before hitting triple digits. :x

Prolly will have a child and name him
Jaiden
Aiden
Kaiden
But where was
1680016-mk2_raiden_super.png
I always said I'd name my first born Raiden and my wife was on board. But then we had a twin boy and girl, so I HAD to call an audible and name them Luke and Leia. #nexttimebaby
Your wife sounds super cool. 

laugh.gif
how do you even pronounce that
My guess would be Day-zerks-eez
My lil sis went to school with someone whose name worked the same way. I thought she would be the only one but I guess it was too good of an idea to be limited to one mind.

Went through her pics to see if you were serious and it looks like you were right. She's making it sound like these two photos weren't taken on the same day. She had the nerve to say that was a year and a half's difference with all her gym photos :lol:

She better get off them tracks ASAP

^^ Crazy story :lol:

But goes to show you how gullible people are especially with the social media era. Dude was finessing lmao. Would love see the look on the chicks faces who let him smash because they thought he was a "star". Get it how you don't live it I guess.

Anywho...

Apparently this is a common thing

Gold medal simping here....
sometimes I see **** like this and wonder if I've ever loved anyone I didn't come out of. even little sis tops out at 4,000 or so, but I wanted a brother anyway.
Are we gonna ignore the part he says "i love that you put animals before people"
we are. they do that. it's a done thing. idk.

Why? ***** so big the train should be looking out for her.
man, be nice. she is pretty from multiple angles and probably makes really good pasta. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
LMAOOO. I can't contain it :rofl:

What the **** are those cameltoe joints

Back
Top Bottom