Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don't mean it in some racial way, but sometimes that's truly what it comes down too.

I know plenty of black dudes who would pass on that song, but if it was Gucci they'd love it.

I don't mean it in some racial way, but sometimes that's truly what it comes down too.

I know plenty of black dudes who would pass on that song, but if it was Gucci they'd love it.
It isn't race their voice is too high pitch for trap music, that is why a lot of people can't stand shy glizzy to light of a voice to rap about pushing work and shooting people

On another note, the only thing I'll miss about IG (I deleted mine) is seeing those corny *** pics, but that's why I have NT.

Normally a dude like me would refrain from making fun of ppl like this, but the way this *** carries himself, i had to.

I nominate for the "Thinking they doin it hall of fame" .............................
ShoulderHandz (Real Name)

Last edited:
Normally a dude like me would refrain from making fun of ppl like this, but the way this *** carries himself, i had to.

I nominate for the "Thinking they doin it hall of fame" .............................
ShoulderHandz (Real Name)
how 
eek.gif
 it doesnt compute 

Back
Top Bottom