Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I watched it on mute :lol:
Looked like she just had her hand on his leg, not actually grabbing his ****

I'm dying. First time hearing it

Last edited:
Breast milk is way sweeter than cows milk so I bet it legit tastes good as Ice cream.

Side note: has anybody seen that vid of dude making people try different milk without telling them what it is? It's a street prank or whatever, and dude gets people to drink cat milk and what not. It's kinda funny the phobias humans can have over things. One mammals milk is okay but not another, and never from another human if you're too old.

No joke, I've drastically curved the amount of dairy I consume because if you think about it, we're the only animal who willingly drinks the milk of another animal. 

Its lowkey gross, you're drinking cow growth hormones, and then everyone wonders why they grow man boobs. I'd go as far as saying that human breast milk would be the better option.

Reactions: uno

No joke, I've drastically curved the amount of dairy I consume because if you think about it, we're the only animal who willingly drinks the milk of another animal. 

Its lowkey gross, you're drinking cow growth hormones, and then everyone wonders why they grow man boobs. I'd go as far as saying that human breast milk would be the better option.
You can't base one species diet after another.

Back
Top Bottom