Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Y5pQZ8.gif

I feel that little girl's pain.

I was making buffalo wings a few weeks back and got a fairly large splash of hot sauce right into my eye.

I'd be lying if I said that wasn't one of the worst pains I've ever felt. 
mean.gif

He took it too far following her :lol:
I mean if it was me I'd be mad too but wouldn't take it that far. I'm more like the guy that was next to him "what goes around comes around"

I mean if it was me I'd be mad too but wouldn't take it that far. I'm more like the guy that was next to him "what goes around comes around"
How Did his five dollars end up with her though? And yea the following was too far, at that point I would've pushed her *** down the stairs and called it a day, played it off like I tripped or something and just keep it moving. I wouldn't make a video about it or even make a big deal like this at all

How Did his five dollars end up with her though? And yea the following was too far, at that point I would've pushed her *** down the stairs and called it a day, played it off like I tripped or something and just keep it moving. I wouldn't make a video about it or even make a big deal like this at all

It seems like he dropped the money and just picked it up. Instead of being a decent human and asking if anyone dropped their money or just handing to the person she knows dropped it, she decided to be a clown. The. Ol boy took it way to far and made a fool of himself. A lot of humans suck and I understand the principle of the situation, but he took it too far with a person who clearly ain't worth shiiiit.

It seems like he dropped the money and just picked it up. Instead of being a decent human and asking if anyone dropped their money or just handing to the person she knows dropped it, she decided to be a clown. The. Ol boy took it way to far and made a fool of himself. A lot of humans suck and I understand the principle of the situation, but he took it too far with a person who clearly ain't worth shiiiit.
yea if dude was going that hard for the 5 bucks you can probably guess it was his :lol:
If it was a Benjamin on the floor though I don't care who says what. If I ain't see your *** drop it or I'm sure it's yours I'm taking that money and dipping, it is what it is. Nothing stops somebody from seeing the money there too from saying it's theirs. This is nyc, we don't play fair

I can't even fault dude for following her. Maybe he didn't have anywhere to be. I'd call the cops just to inconvenience her as well.

You have no idea what that 5 meant to him.

Could of been on his way to cop a few bags of Ramen to feed his famb for the night.
If it was that important he wouldn't have dropped it, and he definitely would've accepted the other dude giving him the 5 bucks

Its not about the $5. It fell out of HIS pocket, and SHE wont give it back?
none of us were there. Did she see him drop the money? I'm not defending her but it's an awful lot of nonsense to go through over a bag of chips and soda, which is what you'll get for 5 bucks pretty much

Back
Top Bottom