Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

69 boyz reunion?

tootsie-roll-o.gif

Saw this on twitter. Dude either making a deposit or opening an account or something. He may be doing it though, I'm just not sure

Some of you cats that play at the Y or in a league, do you actually see dudes dressed up like that?

Saw this on twitter. Dude either making a deposit or opening an account or something. He may be doing it though, I'm just not sure

Some of you cats that play at the Y or in a league, do you actually see dudes dressed up like that?

Yes. Every team in city league has at least 1 dude like this. With the tights errrr.......compression pants and head band. Got dudes looking like they unlocked every extra accessory in build-a-player mode

we just gonna act like he ain't got on aqua 13s?

At first I was about to be like those were the Chris Paul joints

But those are six rings upon looking closer...I ain't see a pair of six rings since I saw AF1/Jordan fusions almost a decade ago :lol:

either way

He's definitely doing it :lol:

Last edited:
Dude is a perfect example of the general public.....if it look good to them it gets worn....real vs fake, resell value and stuff like that dont matter to them.

Lost your girl to an obese person?

The average american clearly has your back on this in the votes .

Sorry if I offended anyone but I actually had to watch a meagan traenor video with my girl this morning.
All of that uncoordinated blubber flailing around aimlessly during a poorly choreographed routine and then this fight....smh

I need to be more supportive of peoples choices going forward.
Shaming them doesnt help anyone.

Obviously anyone who has any feelings about things and then types about them, was a victim of whatever they are typing about, as you have brilliantly suggested.

Lol.... So to summarize. Just because I dont like the lakers, doesnt mean I came home at lunch to find the Smushcalade in my driveway. :tongue:

The average american clearly has your back on this in the votes .

Sorry if I offended anyone but I actually had to watch a meagan traenor video with my girl this morning.
All of that uncoordinated blubber flailing around aimlessly during a poorly choreographed routine and then this fight....smh

I need to be more supportive of peoples choices going forward.
Shaming them doesnt help anyone.

Obviously anyone who has any feelings about things and then types about them, was a victim of whatever they are typing about, as you have brilliantly suggested.

Lol.... So to summarize. Just because I dont like the lakers, doesnt mean I came home at lunch to find the Smushcalade in my driveway. :tongue:

You did NOT just bring Smush into this. :lol:

NT classic.

Back
Top Bottom