Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dude tries to fight a monkey
roll.gif
Monkey won in my book.
laugh.gif

Dude was throwing dirt and rolling on the floor throwing haymakers for his life.
mean.gif

What its like to be a black dude in China. On one hand, looks mad weird and disrespectful. But the savage in me wants to know if it translates to yambs.

Last edited:

What its like to be a black dude in China. On one hand, looks mad weird and disrespectful. But the savage in me wants to know if it translates to yambs.

Knew a dude who spent some time with his unc in japan and all he did was flourish off the strength of being black and being american.

Told me either of those alone can get you laid but together made him feel unstoppable. Not China but same difference.

Knew a dude who spent some time with his unc in japan and all he did was flourish off the strength of being black and being american.
Told me either of those alone can get you laid but together made him feel unstoppable. Not China but same difference.

i see them in movies. adult ones.

My homie lives out in china. He says the women treat him like a Gawd.. 

First he was in chongqing 

then he moved to Beijing 

He's been telling me to come out for a year now. 

They already pulled them from the shelves. It was on the news last night. I guess environmentalist were on they *** pronto for creating unnecessary waste.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom