Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Guy: Are you Delonte West?
Delonte West: I used to be but I'm not about that life anymore.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/20/delonte-west-nba-houston

Last edited:

cringe worthy...

not on the old lady's part, but these news people...talking to her in such a condescending tone, like she is a child and treating her as if she is some sort spectacle because she is as old as she is...let her live, at least that thats how i see it...
This is exactly how I feel when people have Tyson for interviews and guest appearances. 

That's the post-Young Thug era we're living in :lol:.

Aaron McGruder really got his Nostradamus on and predicted most of this stuff to a tee damn near a decade ago on The Boondocks :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
Daniel is definitely doing it

The person who bought the shoes for $100,000 is not.

eBay Is Flooded With Auctions for "Damn Daniel's" White Vans

Sellers on eBay are hoping to cash-in on the Damn Daniel meme by selling pairs of white Vans similar to the ones called out in the viral video.

At the time of writing, a search for "damn daniel" comes up with 347 sneakers listed for sale via the online auction house. Many of the results purport to be the actual shoes worn by "Damn" Daniel Lara in the clip, with the price on one shooting up over the $100,000 mark. Of course, the bids on the pair are almost certainly fake and the sneakers are almost certainly not the ones worn in the video.

Searching through the completed listings reveals several pairs that have sold for thousands of dollars, although it's a safe assumption that none were actually paid for.

Vans has commented on the situation on Twitter, replying to users' questions about the white Vans and running the below poll.

Back
Top Bottom