Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

AU Is WILDING... Yet Doin it :pimp: :nthat:

Au is some nosey mfs, guarantee that whole "checkup" leads to "1 in 8 students at au are participating in anal sex with no protection"

WRONG, anything with the name "killer" in its name is never going to be taken lightly unless it's a rapper/musician

Yall are se dumbos if you think it was just playing with the seal

Only reason why I asked was because I thought it was some sort of knocking technique used to preserve the savoriness of the meat seeing as it's a specially prepared ingredient

[h2]EUROPE[/h2][h1]Grandmother tries to spite heirs by shredding $1.1 million fortune, prosecutors say[/h1]
Published November 05, 2015
An 85-year-old grandmother shredded her $1.1 million fortune before she died in an apparent attempt to spite her heirs, Austrian prosecutors said Thursday.

The woman – who was not identified and died in a retirement home – cut up the banknotes and savings books in tiny pieces and left them on her bed, authorities told the AFP.

State prosecutor Erich Habitzl said police would not look into the matter.

"The damage of the money in the woman's property is not a criminal matter, so we have not begun any investigation," Habitzl told AFP.

However, Austria’s central bank said it would replace all the cash only “if the heirs can only find shreds of money and if the origin of the money is assured,” the newspaper Kurier reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/1...-shredding-up-11-million-fortune-prosecutors/
old dead dumb *** lady...want to spite heirs, leave the money to charity

[h2]
EUROPE
[/h2]

[h1]Grandmother tries to spite heirs by shredding $1.1 million fortune, prosecutors say[/h1]

Published November 05, 2015

old dead dumb *** lady...want to spite heirs, leave the money to charity

Charity is not as honest as one would think.

I get what you mean though.

Back
Top Bottom