Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Damn, he ate Americas BS.. Well lets see if this starts a race war and ends the thread. I know some members on NT agree with the guy. 

that self hate 

can't even act like this clown isn't entertaining.. real life uncle ruckus. 

Last edited:

Does Texas have some kind of favorable parental rights for the father or tax write offs or something?
Yeah I believe child support is a lot cheaper in Texas. Hence why Dwight chose to go to the rockets instead of staying with the lakers. I remember when slim thug was tweeting him telling him how much bottle service and child support was in Texas vs. California.
lmao, 20% of my bread is crazy tho, they already basically gettin taxed 40% off income, then a extra 20? 

I laughed too :lol: well I was mostly shocked he said something like that on tv but it was kinda funny how dumb his argument was

that self hate 

can't even act like this clown isn't entertaining.. real life uncle ruckus. 

I lost it when he kept calling barack a long legged mac daddy:rofl: also lmfao at calling him android. This is hilarous seems like something straight out of the boondocks lol.

CPxEvq5WgAAXLY9.jpg

Dawg.. Some of those are just out of there.. Chick cant even spell homosexuals right, but is trying to Le Me Freak her son.. 

Another thing that scares me, the snapchat user. I use snap chat everyday, but while im driving its a no go, or im at a light and i might record something. But then there's users like her, and they don't understand the basic idea of using a function and operating a heavily dangerous vehicle weighting 3,000 lbs plus, that could kill her or someone else. Through cognition you learn that you cant do two things at one time with full capacity. But she doesn't know **** like that, and doesnt even give a flying ****.. ****'s scary Son. She didn't even look like she understood what happen after, she was still snapping on some sucker ish.. 

^Some real ones in that post above us :lol: You right about driving and snapchatting though. It's bad enough my sister rides around with her dog then she be snap chatting herself singing in the car, or the dog out the window in the car, etc... Next time I see one of those I'm gonna hit her with, "hey, stop ******* snapchatting while you're driving fool. You're wildin. I love you and don't want you to crash over something stupid."

Last edited:
Dude is an a hole man. How you grabbed the entire cake and drive it to your wife to the ground and keep smashing it, and in front of everyone. SMH

Back
Top Bottom