Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Wrinkle life until I die. Or until I get money to afford dry cleaning on the regular basis. I despise ironing. 
Steamer> iron
So your saying I can wave a steamer above my clothes for a couple seconds and get the same result? Why do people even use irons anymore.??
i was under the impression a reliable steamer is way more expensive than a reliable iron, or even a steamer in general is more expensive

:lol: Hope this is fake.

i was under the impression a reliable steamer is way more expensive than a reliable iron, or even a steamer in general is more expensive

It is more expensive thats true, but like anything you can find one at a good price. Plus its def much quicker. I end up steaming damn near everything in my closet lol. It savedme a few times, for ex my boys waiting outside for me to come out and all my shirts r fresh out the dryer and wrinkled. Tookme 5min to steam it. I usually steam all my clothes for the week in a fraction of the time. I guess like i said its a preference kinda lile hand wash dishes vs dish washer, kinda ironic for me seeing as i dont own a dish washer lol

Wrinkle life until I die. Or until I get money to afford dry cleaning on the regular basis. I despise ironing. 
Steamer> iron
So your saying I can wave a steamer above my clothes for a couple seconds and get the same result? Why do people even use irons anymore.??
Tha's what I was thinking. And they are, but I just ordered a small one for $25 off amazon.. The big one is expensive, i dress really chill so my clothing game doesn't need that. My friends and ex's would always either iron **** for me, or clown me for having wrinkled shirts. So guess whos laughing now.. haha "Stupid iron people"  

Back
Top Bottom