Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

can you say Oedipus complex? this kid will have

(surprisingly a few of these type of pics in here)

I don't recall the sneaker culture ever being like THIS when my interest was at its peak. The transition reminds me of the WWE going PG. Damn near everything about it is just corny now.

I don't recall the sneaker culture ever being like THIS when my interest was at its peak. The transition reminds me of the WWE going PG. Damn near everything about it is just corny now.
strong comparison. i used to love wwe, then one day i just couldnt watch it anymore..stuff became way to cheesy for me. same thing goes for sneakers. I used to love sneakers and was an avid collector, wearer. now, its just lame as F to me. (not everyone) but mostly the ones i see in my area are cornball "sneaker heads."

Last edited:
strong comparison. i used to love wwe, then one day i just couldnt watch it anymore..stuff became way to cheesy for me. same thing goes for sneakers. I used to love sneakers and was an avid collector, wearer. now, its just lame as F to me. (not everyone) but mostly the ones i see in my area are cornball "sneaker heads."

Perfect comparison, been feeling that way for a few years now, they start relying on gimmicks

:wow: :lol:
I almost feel bad for laughing so hard

:wow: That's tight though! Real talk.

But on the side note...

"He's the best, he don't even have a reason, he just did it!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait... what?

Holy **** what did I just watch?

:rofl:
the hell is this ****?
Wow :lol: :rofl: Can't believe they'd put money in to that. Chick reminded me of Nelly Furtado.

^^was that tosh as the announcer... The chick had nelly mannerisms but she sure as hell ain't thick like nelly tho

That **** looked staged though. When the MC said "DJ make these white people dance," everyone was ridiculously hyped. It was like they were doing the wave but everyone stood up at the same time.

Not gonna lie though, vid gave me the chills.

That **** looked staged though. When the MC said "DJ make these white people dance," everyone was ridiculously hyped. It was like they were doing the wave but everyone stood up at the same time.

Not gonna lie though, vid gave me the chills.
Man it's from Tosh.O. 
^^was that tosh as the announcer... The chick had nelly mannerisms but she sure as hell ain't thick like nelly tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom