Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Some more famous Cape Verdean people include, Left Eye, the Tavares brothers (old school music group) and Masspike Miles

Last edited:

Because the news says Florida is crazy and full of crazies.
oh well in that case its good money. everybody knows that if the news said it 
roll.gif
 all we have in florida is crazy people and Flo Rida. Thank God for Flo Rida. 
And Disney World. Can't forget Disney World

I dont understand how dude like this washed up hag.

There are a million better looking bodies than hers

And those n bombs are outta order. And nobody said nothin. :smh:
This whole time I thought she was mixed, so people gave her a pass on the n bombs, but she's straight up white...I guess you get a pass if you're a chick with a mass like hers.
Thought she was spanish

Not defending her in anyway :lol: just saying that Cape Verdeans are black. It's just the older generation, don't like people from the motherland, but Cape Verde is off the coast of Africa.

My whole family is Cape Verdean and I'm the only white one :lol: (dad is super white)

Rose was born on October 21, 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to father Michael Levonchuck, who served in the military for 20 years and her mother, Dorothy Rose.[1] Her father is of Irish and Italian descent[2] and her mother is of Cape Verden and Scottish descent.[3][1][4] She has one brother named Antonio Hewlett.[5] Rose grew up in South Philadelphia.[6]

Aren't Cape Verdeans Africans? *scratches head

She's still kind of trashy and corny with the feuding back and forth, but...

Last edited:
Rose was born on October 21, 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to father Michael Levonchuck, who served in the military for 20 years and her mother, Dorothy Rose.[1] Her father is of Irish and Italian descent[2] and her mother is of Cape Verden and Scottish descent.[3][1][4] She has one brother named Antonio Hewlett.[5] Rose grew up in South Philadelphia.[6]

Aren't Cape Verdeans Africans? *scratches head

She's still kind of trashy and corny with the feuding back and forth, but...

3/4 white?

Basically everything except dat mass...

Last edited:
Could be a typo but judging by her tweet, her mom might not even be full Cape Verdeans.

Why do I even care 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Dog she is part black, even if she is majority white

If u guys have ever seen her pre-op pics u wood know that she definitely didn't need to get booty shots, she just needed to watch her weight

Thick Amber>>>skinny Amber>>>>>>>>>fat Amber

I wanna see pics of her parents, cuz now that I think about it her sister looks str8 white

To this day, I still understand the purpose of a "model" hosting a party.

Im supposed to go to the club to see ONE female.....that aint gonna holla back?

they are there to bring the **** out...so it works like this:

hire model/IG model> attract all the womenz > attract dudes.

sad part is when these chicks hosting these parties, all the girls dolled up and egos get inflated and don't allow no play...

standing around all night waiting for the 5 minutes they make an appearance so they can get they phone out and post online about how they were 5 FT away from ____ .

Back
Top Bottom