Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm having trouble translating terraces to what she's really trying to say. I know she spelled something wrong but I'm not very fluent in hood rat. If I'm a fool wilding, so be it

Last edited:
It's about Canada guys

latest

I'm having trouble translating terraces to what she's really trying to say. I know she spelled something wrong but I'm not very fluent in hood rat. If I'm a fool wilding, so be it
I guess some dude said a corny line.

"Are your parents terrorist?" "Cause you are the bomb"

I dont even understand why she used a comma? So random

Silly broad, first off she's not even close to spelling "terrorist" correctly, second wtf is a white nigha? ...hate dumb chicks especially when there is a spell check on anything with keyboard ...I feel sorry for yall young boys gotta deal with these dumb *** social media chicks.

Silly broad, first off she's not even close to spelling "terrorist" correctly, second wtf is a white nigha? ...hate dumb chicks especially when there is a spell check on anything with keyboard ...I feel sorry for yall young boys gotta deal with these dumb *** social media chicks.
 I honestly think they spell like this on purpose, only logical explanation to me.  Nobody could be that dumb with this age of technology . Must be the cool thing now of days. 

Back
Top Bottom