Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lord, these MF want to plainly carry a firearm just to test the cops. That's why the dude recited every law concerning the firearm and legality.

I'm tired of seeing this ****. Although is legal, as a common sense citizen I would be concern if I see two individuals walking down the street with SMG and hand guns.

Come on.

Most of his church members must not be that bright either. Dude's name is Creflo Dollar, if that aint a pimp name i dont know what is.
leave that man alone. You don't know what he does, he has a perfectly good and legit reason for "needing" a 65 million dollar jet. Commercial airliners aren't going to cut it.

Hell, those ballers in the middle East could just write a check ...

You guys are the devil .... Keep laughing, dude going to be rolling in the joint like Noah when God comes raining down.

Funny thing is that 65 million is the start, then you need fund for maintenance, fuel, pilots, staff, etc. Dude is crazy ...

Lord, these MF want to plainly carry a firearm just to test the cops. That's why the dude recited every law concerning the firearm and legality.

I'm tired of seeing this ****. Although is legal, as a common sense citizen I would be concern if I see two individuals walking down the street with SMG and hand guns.

Come on.

Exactly. Cop handled that like a G also. Dude was trying so hard to punk him but the cop knew his stuff. Very well trained officer. Sucks they have to deal with this crap on the daily

About a dozen Native American actors and actresses walked off the set of a new Adam Sandler film because they were offended by the script’s insulting view of Apaches and their culture.

The mostly Navajo actors and a Native American cultural advisor for the film, “The Ridiculous Six,” said the satirical western repeatedly insulted women – who are depicted squatting and smoking a peace pipe while urinating, reported Indian Country.

“I was asked a long time ago to do some work on this, and I wasn’t down for it,” said actor Loren Anthony, also the lead singer of the heavy metal band Bloodline. “Then they told me it was going to be a comedy, but it would not be racist — so I agreed to it, but on Monday things started getting weird on the set.”

The movie, a spoof of the film “The Magnificent Seven” written by Sandler and longtime collaborator Tim Herlihy, also stars Nick Nolte, Steve Buscemi, Dan Aykroyd, Jon Lovitz, and Vanilla Ice.

Anthony told the website that the film’s producers assured him Native Americans would be portrayed accurately and respectfully, but he said the Apache costumes looked more like Comanche.

“One thing that really offended a lot of people was that there was a female character called Beaver’s Breath,” he said. “One character says, ‘Hey, Beaver’s Breath’ – and the Native woman says, ‘How did you know my name?'”

Actress Allison Young said the producers urged them to leave if they were that sensitive – so they did.

“Nothing has changed,” she said. “We are still just Hollywood Indians.”

Actor and Native American activist David Hill said the producers called them back after the walkout, and he’s hopeful they may listen to their concerns.

“We understand this is a comedy, we understand this is humor, but we won’t tolerate disrespect,” Hill said. “I told the director if he had talked to a native woman the way they were talked to in this movie – I said I would knock his *** out.”

“This isn’t my first rodeo,” he added. “If someone doesn’t speak up, no one will.”
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...ndler-movie-after-insults-women-elders-160110

Doin' it. 

The fools wilding in that cop video is definitely the idiots with the camera trying to start ****. The cop son'd them.

About a dozen Native American actors and actresses walked off the set of a new Adam Sandler film because they were offended by the script’s insulting view of Apaches and their culture.

The mostly Navajo actors and a Native American cultural advisor for the film, “The Ridiculous Six,” said the satirical western repeatedly insulted women – who are depicted squatting and smoking a peace pipe while urinating, reported Indian Country.

“I was asked a long time ago to do some work on this, and I wasn’t down for it,” said actor Loren Anthony, also the lead singer of the heavy metal band Bloodline. “Then they told me it was going to be a comedy, but it would not be racist — so I agreed to it, but on Monday things started getting weird on the set.”

The movie, a spoof of the film “The Magnificent Seven” written by Sandler and longtime collaborator Tim Herlihy, also stars Nick Nolte, Steve Buscemi, Dan Aykroyd, Jon Lovitz, and Vanilla Ice.

Anthony told the website that the film’s producers assured him Native Americans would be portrayed accurately and respectfully, but he said the Apache costumes looked more like Comanche.

“One thing that really offended a lot of people was that there was a female character called Beaver’s Breath,” he said. “One character says, ‘Hey, Beaver’s Breath’ – and the Native woman says, ‘How did you know my name?'”

Actress Allison Young said the producers urged them to leave if they were that sensitive – so they did.

“Nothing has changed,” she said. “We are still just Hollywood Indians.”

Actor and Native American activist David Hill said the producers called them back after the walkout, and he’s hopeful they may listen to their concerns.

“We understand this is a comedy, we understand this is humor, but we won’t tolerate disrespect,” Hill said. “I told the director if he had talked to a native woman the way they were talked to in this movie – I said I would knock his *** out.”

“This isn’t my first rodeo,” he added. “If someone doesn’t speak up, no one will.”
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...ndler-movie-after-insults-women-elders-160110

Doin' it. 
fasho

cant front, i want a native chick 

Last edited:
This open carry **** is very annoying mainly because the guys that are doing it are looking for problems. It's the sorta thing you fight for when your life has no real purpose

One day someone is going to say these dudes are pointing those weapons and the entire scenario will be different.

Back
Top Bottom