Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

mean.gif

Killed a giraffe
Is this even legal anywhere? 
These rich southern folks do this often..   they take trips to 3rd world countries offer them a few biscuits and do as they please.  Hell, there was a fundraiser in Dallas a couple months back where the highest bidder got to go take a trip out there to kill an Elephant.  

Check out

Must be nice to be rich and rule  ruin the world.
Apparently some of these "highest bidder" hunting trips are done to get a permit to kill older, non-reproductive males who are a threat to younger breeding age males... Removing the older males helps the chances of those younger males to get the yambs and reproduce.

Also I believe that a good bit of the money goes to conservation outfits where the hunt takes place.

However this is not always the case necessarily and there are certainly people poaching these animals.

Apparently some of these "highest bidder" hunting trips are done to get a permit to kill older, non-reproductive males who are a threat to younger breeding age males... Removing the older males helps the chances of those younger males to get the yambs and reproduce.

Also I believe that a good bit of the money goes to conservation outfits where the hunt takes place.

However this is not always the case necessarily and there are certainly people poaching these animals.
Yeah I don't really see the problem. It's all legal and it's not like there is a shortage of Giraffes.

it's not hunting though...it's like shooting fish in a barrel...the land is fenced off so the animals can't get out...you fly exotic animals in and let the highest bidder take a shot...

it's not hunting though...it's like shooting fish in a barrel...the land is fenced off so the animals can't get out...you fly exotic animals in and let the highest bidder take a shot...
Hey, I didn't say I agree with it but at least there's some "bright side" to it...

Still have to find and stalk them. Or just wait in place for one to walk past. It's not the easiest thing in the world. Needs to be a good shot as well.

Hey, I didn't say I agree with it but at least there's some "bright side" to it...

naw you're good...trips me out with these rich people think they're hunting when it's the exact opposite...what are they going to do with all the meat..ain't no way in hell that girl is grilling giraffe meat...oh you're going to stuff it and put in on display...? still dumb to me...i grew up hunting btw

Or just wait in place for one to walk past.

It's not the easiest thing in the world.
:rolleyes

mean.gif

Killed a giraffe
Is this even legal anywhere? 
These rich southern folks do this often..   they take trips to 3rd world countries offer them a few biscuits and do as they please.  Hell, there was a fundraiser in Dallas a couple months back where the highest bidder got to go take a trip out there to kill an Elephant.  

Check out

Must be nice to be rich and rule  ruin the world.
was about to ask that question, and was just about to say her camo dont fit the terrain of where giraffes live

Smh ...

You dress like this you are a moron. Hell if you think you ain't the guy because you wear the bb shorts, you are a bigger moron. If I came after you suck it fool.

Smh ...

You cut your hair like this you are a moron. Hell if you think you ain't the guy because you a rock reverse yamaka only, you are a bigger moron. If I came after you suck it fool.

maybe he just left the abbey?

also...

:lol: was this a meme I missed??? :lol:

Is that fool in the WSHH pic rollin up in broad day light? Everything about him says lock me up and I'm stupid.

Back
Top Bottom