Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

oh yea, i went to the movies this saturday to see furious 7. we got there early of course to get good seats. so these 2 girls sit behind me and forced us to move. ill explain. The movies are in the pre-preview stage now. So its just playing local ads and music videos. The one girl within 5 minutes has made 5 or 6 "play my mixtape. my mixtape is fire" jokes. For instance, a ad came up saying to turn your cellphones off... she yells out "I cant. when they drop my mixtape, someone has to call the fire department. cuz my mixtape is fire." I said i could live with it...theyll stop by the time the movie starts. then a couple walks in and walks up the stairs past us. the girl says "oh my god! hes soooooo hot!" loudly so the girlfriend gives them an evil look. mad stupid.

then the girl says "i wish God would send me a hot guy. let us pray" and she says a prayer out loud to God begging for a hot guy to sit next to her. By this time im tapping my finger on the armrest mad. I really cant take stupidity nor attention-seeking. Previews start, and Tomorrowland with George Clooney comes on. These two start having a conversation about how amazing it is that he has time to do movies "after him being a president and all." me and my wife looked at each other to make sure we heard correctly. One girl asks "wait... im not sure clooney was a president" the other one says yes he was, he was either the 1st president or the 30-somethingeth president... but he was definitely president. Its why he's so famous.

I stood up as soon as she finished her sentence and starting looking for a new seat. When i started looking around, everyone in the area was staring at the two girls in disbelief. this belongs nowhere else but here. these 2 girls weren't children either. they were either seniors in highschool or freshmen in college. I couldn't believe it. my girl said i shoulda told em off or told em to shut up etc etc but im not on that. i just cant handle dumb s***

Last edited:

oh yea, i went to the movies this saturday to see furious 7. we got there early of course to get good seats. so these 2 girls sit behind me and forced us to move. ill explain. The movies are in the pre-preview stage now. So its just playing local ads and music videos. The one girl within 5 minutes has made 5 or 6 "play my mixtape. my mixtape is fire" jokes. For instance, a ad came up saying to turn your cellphones off... she yells out "I cant. when they drop my mixtape, someone has to call the fire department. cuz my mixtape is fire." I said i could live with it...theyll stop by the time the movie starts. then a couple walks in and walks up the stairs past us. the girl says "oh my god! hes soooooo hot!" loudly so the girlfriend gives them an evil look. mad stupid.

then the girl says "i wish God would send me a hot guy. let us pray" and she says a prayer out loud to God begging for a hot guy to sit next to her. By this time im tapping my finger on the armrest mad. I really cant take stupidity nor attention-seeking. Previews start, and Tomorrowland with George Clooney comes on. These two start having a conversation about how amazing it is that he has time to do movies "after him being a president and all." me and my wife looked at each other to make sure we heard correctly. One girl asks "wait... im not sure clooney was a president" the other one says yes he was, he was either the 1st president or the 30-somethingeth president... but he was definitely president. Its why he's so famous.

I stood up as soon as she finished her sentence and starting looking for a new seat. When i started looking around, everyone in the area was staring at the two girls in disbelief. this belongs nowhere else but here. these 2 girls weren't children either. they were either seniors in highschool or freshmen in college. I couldn't believe it. my girl said i shoulda told em off or told em to shut up etc etc but im not on that. i just cant handle dumb s***
you did the right thing. I've been on both sides... Told some kids (17-21 both genders) to shut up cause they were loud and it escalated to a food fight with about 4 rows 
mean.gif
. All they did was get louder and throw popcorn. I just move or drop dime now.

On the other side, I was watching a movie with the homies, and I had text this girl about getting some later that night before the movie started but she was busy so she text me during the film. I pull my phone out to check the text and some dude behind me says "put the effin phone away!" I know I was in the wrong so I brushed him off with my hands in a 'forget you' type of way...he said something slick and got up and almost simultaneously he sat back down as he caught a clean one from some guy in his row.

Apparently, he kept whispering about him in the row if he got soda, or was chewing..."I saw his body language and stares whenever I did something. When he told you to put the phone away all rude, I lost it".  The theater cheered, security took him and we finished the movie.

you did the right thing. I've been on both sides... Told some kids (17-21 both genders) to shut up cause they were loud and it escalated to a food fight with about 4 rows 
mean.gif
. All they did was get louder and throw popcorn. I just move or drop dime now.

On the other side, I was watching a movie with the homies, and I had text this girl about getting some later that night before the movie started but she was busy so she text me during the film. I pull my phone out to check the text and some dude behind me says "put the effin phone away!" I know I was in the wrong so I brushed him off with my hands in a 'forget you' type of way...he said something slick and got up and almost simultaneously he sat back down as he caught a clean one from some guy in his row.

Apparently, he kept whispering about him in the row if he got soda, or was chewing..."I saw his body language and stares whenever I did something. When he told you to put the phone away all rude, I lost it".  The theater cheered, security took him and we finished the movie.
lmaooooooooooooo u out here snitching in these movie theater seats. and yea...i dont wanna be THAT guy ya know to yell at kids. they stopped during the movie tho thank God. but i couldn't believe it. I don't know who to be more disappointed in, the kids themselves...or the fact that they think George Clooney was a president much less the FIRST president of the united states. i mean....even if he was... how old do u think the united states is for him to be acting in movies if he was the first? dude would be 200+ years old. what are schools teaching these kids today?

Whenever people talk at the movies near me now I say 'Hey man I didn't realize this came with your commentary do I have to pay extra for it or is it free?'

you did the right thing. I've been on both sides... Told some kids (17-21 both genders) to shut up cause they were loud and it escalated to a food fight with about 4 rows :smh: . All they did was get louder and throw popcorn. I just move or drop dime now.

main reason i dont go to the movies till after 10 or to the theatre across town thats has a 18+ w/ parent or guardian after 8:30 policy... im already getting finessed for a movie i coulda sniped for free at least let me enjoy this ****

Last edited:
main reason i dont go to the movies till after 10 or to the theatre across town thats has a 18+ w/ parent or guardian after 8:30 policy... im already getting finessed for a movie i coulda sniped for free at least let me enjoy this ****
lmao it was at 10:30! These weren't some little girls. they were in the 18-20 range if i had to call it. 18-20 and desperate. its very clear why she didnt have a boyfriend. no man should have to put up with that kind of stupidity.
So instead of teling them to quiet down, YOU changed seats?
yup. i didnt even wanna be around them and catch their stupid. i just got up and moved a few rows down to let the stupid dissipate by the time it hits me.

THIS MOTH***** 
sick.gif

giphy.gif

dude is WILINNNNNNNNNN! OH NAH!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom