Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A86VGM0.jpg
Not gonna lie...this took me a few seconds.

Definitely took me a while...:lol:

Fools definitely wildin' wit this one...:lol:

Lol I worry about some of y'all sometimes. Look at the cars in the middle. The only ones that might be able to get out are the two on each end of that middle row of cars. Everybody else in there is stuck unless somebody moves

Lmaooooooo I feel like I just found where's waldo. I dead *** looked at that pic for a minute straight and didn't see it.

Lol I worry about some of y'all sometimes. Look at the cars in the middle. The only ones that might be able to get out are the two on each end of that middle row of cars. Everybody else in there is stuck unless somebody moves
if the cars in the middle on either end leave first, as long as they leave in order 1 by 1, getting out will be pretty easy. but, the odds of everyone leaving in the order they came 1 by 1? lol

Tell me how you're gonna get out of it if you're like in the middle with at least one car in every direction. Unless the parking spots have a lot of space in between you can't :lol:

Jump in my car get on nt for 15 mins. If nobody comes out to let me out I just bust their window put their joint in neutral and bump my way out. Leave a dub on the seat for the window

millionaire scammer, sheesh

One of these dudes called me maybe a year ago. I was ******* with him too, but this convo went a bit better.

kanye doesn't get tired of his wife always saying stupid things in public? I can't be with someone who embarrasses themself every other time they speak. she is SO stupid yo lol
it's such a conflicting predicament. your wife is SO fine, yet SO stupid :smh:
i don't know if i could wife up a stupid yet fine female personally. i'm sure it would get old fast

kanye doesn't get tired of his wife always saying stupid things in public? I can't be with someone who embarrasses themself every other time they speak. she is SO stupid yo lol
Not trying to defend her but the first post didn't say they were customs. I think he edited it after she said they were fake. This is the original post

He just says they're the "black boosts" so I guess she assumed they were fake :lol:

Not trying to defend her but the first post didn't say they were customs. I think he edited it after she said they were fake. This is the original post

He just says they're the "black boosts" so I guess she assumed they were fake :lol:
still a glorified men's ugg boot
unlike deez bad boi's
JgWWeKA.jpg

Last edited:
Ben lightweight trying to stunt like he got connects to get his own Yeezy "PE".

Last edited:

the thing is, why would you even care? N if she does have his digits or email why not contact him instead of putting him on blast.

But it is what it is .... If she was just a regular Joe, I would give it a pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom