Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Thing is certain people think they are the gatekeeper of that word which is really not the case. In certain situations it shouldnt be said at all and not said with the -er ending or derogatory way. Quickest way to an *** whooping, don't matter what race you are :lol:

No seat belt, parenting move fumbled at the goal line.  Can't laugh bout a serious matter like that.
lol, kid trynna do bluff mode n stare down as if he got a chin. the cop set him straight with the MMA moves. bet both of them exchanged bad breaths.

What mom wants to see her daughter get ****** in a movie that's basically pron? I watched the movie with my girl and it's not even a good story even she was falling asleep :lol:

son :lol:

I don't know what's worse, the female anchor or the other anchor not calling her up on what she just said...

How does one even come up with "Jigaboo" when thinking of a word to describe Lady Gaga?? Man what? 
laugh.gif
. The anchor didn't even seem to catch on.

How does one even come up with "Jigaboo" when thinking of a word to describe Lady Gaga?? Man what? :lol: . The anchor didn't even seem to catch on.

Exactly...you don't make up jigaboo; chick got way too comfortable on air and let that ish slip. Surprised homeboy didn't hit her with the :stoneface:

^

I remember seeing a video like that where there were 2 Croc buddies just chilling before a Cheetah/Leopard came up and snatched one of them. The remaining Croc straight up bounced and left his boy for dead 
laugh.gif

Jesus H. Cheetah's are no joke. I would have never guessed one could rock an alligator like it was a hamster in a PS129 classroom.

FYI...that wasn't a cheetah. That was a leopard.

I thought the title was a bit incredulous, and I was right...:lol:

A Cheetah would get hard bodied by a croc. Cheetah's aint built for strength, so they wouldn't take on prey like a croc.

Back
Top Bottom