Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Woah y0. I saw girls dude come up to the stage and go after her. I would have straight clocked afroman and took out his gut, for real. F a lawsuit! Granted, she shouldn't have been up there in the 1st place, but come on...white women do that at every concert. Seriously. And why is this guy getting booked shows? Clowns getting record deals...

i don't think afroman was wrong she shouldn't have been up there

I Don't Care If She's Tip Toein' On Your Sack Wit Razor Blade Stilettos On, You Don't EVER Hit A Female Like That :smh:

Says A Lot About A Dude Willing To Wind Up And Swing On A Broad Like She Was A Punching Bag At The Gym!

That "Well Damn" Look Back Ol' Girl Gave After Scraping Her Face Up Off The Floor Sure Was Priceless Tho :lol:

Last edited:

I Don't Care If She's Tip Toein' On Your Sack Wit Razor Blade Stilettos On, You Don't EVER Hit A Female Like That :smh:

Says A Lot About A Dude Willing To Wind Up And Swing On A Broad Like She Was A Punching Bag At The Gym!

That "Well Damn" Look Back Ol' Girl Gave After Scraping Her Face Up Off The Floor Sure Was Priceless Tho :lol:
if a female is coming at you wit a knife or some kind of weapon, you'll just let it happen?
They want equal rights, but want to be treated better

if a female is coming at you wit a knife or some kind of weapon, you'll just let it happen?

Come On Bruh, We Both Know This Scenario And What Happened In That Video Are Polar Opposites.

You Honestly Think Its OK To Fade Out A Innocent Bird That More Than Likely Paid To See You Play And Was Just Getting Her White Girl Wasted On? That Little Bowl Of Clam Chowder Was ZERO Threat To That Big Ol' Twelve Ham And Cheese Sammich Eatin *** Dude :smh:

I Mean It's Not Like People Are Lining Up To Book This Guy.... How's He Ever Expect To Land Another Decent Gig When He's Out Here Slumpin' Chickens Like Iron Mike In His Prime? :lol:

Last edited:

Come On Bruh, We Both Know This Scenario And What Happened In That Video Are Polar Opposites.

You Honestly Think Its OK To Fade Out A Innocent Bird That More Than Likely Paid To See You Play And Was Just Getting Her White Girl Wasted On? That Little Bowl Of Clam Chowder Was ZERO Threat To That Big Ol' Twelve Ham And Cheese Sammich Eatin *** Dude :smh:

I Mean It's Not Like People Are Lining Up To Book This Guy.... How's He Ever Expect To Land Another Decent Gig When He's Out Here Slumpin' Chickens Like Iron Mike In His Prime? :lol:
lol nah he was wildin tho... He's got them bad mood swings from smokin too much

You must be new here.....

Yeah Afroman is wrong and went way overboard... but...

He lives a different life than us regular people.

I'm not saying he's an A-list celeb or anything like that, but he has a niche following and still books shows clearly.

As an entertainer when some fan or whoever gets on stage that you don't know you don't know what could happen.

Look at rappers that get got at their shows and catch some lumps or worse stabbed or shot... they live a different life and have to go about things a different way than us normal people.

Again I'm not condoning what Afroman did, but as a celebrity you don't know what they go through and how they approach or have to approach different things.

Last edited:

I'm not saying he's an A-list celeb or anything like that, but he has a niche following and still books shows clearly.

As an entertainer when some fan or whoever gets on stage that you don't know you don't know what could happen.

Look at rappers that get got at their shows and catch some lumps or worse stabbed or shot... they live a different life and have to go about things a different way than us normal people.

Again I'm not condoning what Afroman did, but as a celebrity you don't know what they go through and how they approach or have to approach different things.

wildin to the max. dude went right back to strumming his guitar like nothing even happened. that's some mental disability type stuff man

both of yall need to reevaluate a few aspects of your lives.

You need to reevaluate your reading comprehension...

is there something i didnt understand? u said u dont condone his actions then wrote a paragraph excusing him and other celebrities because theyre famous and have to go about things a different way than us. ur implying theyre not regular citizens because theyre famous...which is stupid. your words and beliefs dont seem to correlate. my reading comp is fine. youre the one with conflicting views within your own mindset. cheers.

"afroman is wrong and went way overboard... BUT" 
roll.gif

is there something i didnt understand? u said u dont condone his actions then wrote a paragraph excusing him and other celebrities because theyre famous and have to go about things a different way than us. ur implying theyre not regular citizens because theyre famous...which is stupid. your words and beliefs dont seem to correlate. my reading comp is fine. youre the one with conflicting views within your own mindset. cheers.

"afroman is wrong and went way overboard... BUT" :rofl:

I never excused him for his actions in what I wrote I was talking about all "famous" people in general can't go about having a stranger get close to them the same way you and I or any average joe could.

You're saying I'm implying things when you're implying and assuming things... where did I say by being a celebrity you're not a regular citizen... I'll wait.

Everyone is a regular citizen but your status as a celebrity or some top political figure lets some get away with things that normal citizens can't, but they're all still regular citizens but I never said they weren't.

All I said they react to things differently to people getting close to them whereas a regular joe... well it's just regular for them.

Still don't see where I said it was okay for Afromanto do what he did but what if that lady was crazy and stabbed him or something then the tune would be different. He, Afroman, could have easily turned around and saw that it was a normal no danger lady and pushed her aside or called security.

He looks like he was agitated or his strings weren't working good or something.

Here is a recent stunt with a fan running on stage and Kanye started running away:

You Tek as you are today if you were on some auditorium stage at your school and someone climbed on stage you wouldn't think nothing of it, but as someone famous you don't know what that person is getting on stage to do.

So again check your reading comprehension and stop assuming things and trying to get laughs from the peanut gallery.

I don't know why that gif is working...

But it's of that guy running on stage at Kanye and Kanye runinng away or trying to run away.

In Kanye's situation, idc who you are, if you ever seen a zombie movie...you running.

Back
Top Bottom