Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

as i scrolled down on the pics, i actually expected much worse...

if you had to choose one, would you rather mount and ride a bull or run with the bulls ? 
 Probably run because you already know you're probably gonna get that work from the bull once you lose your balance and fall off but bruh the injuries are pretty horrible

"Miller had one wound that measured 40 centimeters, according to PULSO

The bull gored him through the thigh of the left leg.

His sphincter was also quite damaged and suffered numerous hemorrhages ."
He needed 3 hour surgery to repair damage to his thighs,back muscles and sphincter 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
if you do your googles, there is one where the Bulls horn goes in through under the guys chin and actually comes out of his mouth.  not joking.

there is also one where the horn appears to be going right in a man's backdoor

sick.gif

apparently the kid is autistic and goes there to record these videos, up until this incident they have been nothing but nice to him.

his family should really keep an eye on him, he could really get into a bad situation with his bad temper, i guess he was expelled for hitting the vice principle at his school.

and now they are doing a gofundme to buy him a laptop to please the big cry baby.

apparently the kid is autistic and goes there to record these videos, up until this incident they have been nothing but nice to him.

his family should really keep an eye on him, he could really get into a bad situation with his bad temper, i guess he was expelled for hitting the vice principle at his school.

and now they are doing a gofundme to buy him a laptop to please the big cry baby.
mean.gif

:smh:
Dat Avy to post ratio got u tho

seems like everybody and they momma is autistic anytime a video comes out of somebody doing something stupid....

It doesn't have to make sense...cuz feminist. Her rights were violated? au contraire, she wasn't touched, disturbed, or manipulated. she was in a public space (with little regulation as far as laws go) being recorded just like anybody else. if it was the opposite way around and she was flying the little plane, she wouldn't have anything to say. epitome of a fool wildin. her and the rest of the cult of feminists out there
that comment was satire....

What kills me is that Palin was actually at the SNL anniversary :lol:

Here's a college student from Georgia at the running of the Bulls in Spain,always thought these people are idiots

*peep the pro combat compression shorts not even ripping though :smokin  

YOOO!!!! I did that exact running of the bulls 2 years ago. Small town called Ciudud Rodrigo about 2 hrs outside of Madrid. A university town called Salamanca dumps bus loads of college kids out there to do the run, enjoy the festival and watch a matador fight.

It's pretty much your county fair version of the real running of the Bulls in Pamplona. Bunch it cheap roller-coaster type rides, dingy stadium seats built on top of shacks, and just really not the place you wanna be testing your luck against raging Bulls :lol: They stupidly do two runs, one in the AM one in the PM, so you could imagine how plastered these naive study abroad students are for that second run. The year I went a kid from Georgia got trampled by a bull but not ripped a new schpincter :lol: like this idiot.

mean.gif
so because he is autistic he shouldnt be disciplined and told about the proper way to act and control his temper?

also he shouldnt just be wandering around town by himself if he has obvious anger issues, the cops wont be so nice.

seems like everybody and they momma is autistic anytime a video comes out of somebody doing something stupid....
bruh! tell it.   

sidebar: both my mother and sister teach special needs children. yall know how some autistic  people have special gifts? my sister moved to GA and was teaching a class where a kid had the gift of incredible comprehension of numbers and math. she said they were testing him all by himself to gauge his intelligence. they took a random cyclinder of toothpicks, opened em, spilled em on the floor. kid looked at it for like 5 seconds and spit out a number. kid got it right. i was like O_O 

Back
Top Bottom