Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm all for punishing kids publicly when they do stupid stuff because humility is a very important lesson for everyone that bears witness.

@Hippohead You dirty bum that was a small spelling error. Sitting up here trying to roast ya *** probably aint get no reps either.

Last edited:
Working there I saw a lot of shady people, I'm guessing all the screw ups go there because it's no credit check and no contact.

what :rofl:

My dudes like "i aint see nothing"

Theyre going IN on dude :x :x :x

This just might be a bigger fiasco than the "post a pic of you with the NYPD"

This **** had me rollin

When he asks how much he had to drink today 
roll.gif

And when he asks where the worlds longest beach is 
roll.gif

so many great quotes from this

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

This dude DID IT!!!!! I can't tell if he is dead sober or dead drunk...he had the right answer for absolutely everything and wasn't driving when they stopped him!!!  This dude da GAWD

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

This dude DID IT!!!!! I can't tell if he is dead sober or dead drunk...he had the right answer for absolutely everything and wasn't driving when they stopped him!!!  This dude da GAWD
I couldn't stop laughing man. Dude was just dead serious with the most troll answers ever. not sure if he was on lsd or something or just trolling. Either way it was great

" You drove from where?" - Officer

"Worlds longest beach" - dude

"Which is where?" - Officer

"uhhh Just North of the port of ilwaco" -dude

"............. of course" - Officer

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

I couldn't stop laughing man. Dude was just dead serious with the most troll answers ever. not sure if he was on lsd or something or just trolling. Either way it was great

" You drove from where?" - Officer

"Worlds longest beach" - dude

"Which is where?" - Officer

"uhhh Just North of the port of ilwaco" -dude

"............. of course" - Officer

roll.gif
roll.gif

officer: how much you had to drink today

dude: clears throat, eyeballs water bottle, 'probably about...what's that?....half a water?!'' 

i also enjoyed:

"You mind taking some tests for us?"
"I dont do very good with, uh, tests"
"Why's that"
"i dont know, i'm a pretty straight forward guy"

:lol:

Look at all that tomato juice you wastin, It's more of the Bud Light inside that were concerned about, AmBev took over Bud Light? Right? Did it? That's what I heard in college. I go to Oregon State University.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best quote from that drunk driving video was at the very end!

Homeboy is getting pushed into the squad car and he yells at the Officer "Click it or Ticket!" (Put my seatbelt on!)

Back
Top Bottom