Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Male anchor doin' it, female anchor wylin.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

sdKlYle.gif

[h1]CNN Discovers Promotional Surface Pros Make Fantastic iPad Stands[/h1]
ksnlluokojkt9lwo18yy.jpg

Last night, CNN wasn't just covering the mid-term elections. It was also pimping the Surface Pro 3, conspicuously placing a kickstand-ed unit in front of a bunch of its commentators. The catch? They were actually just being used as iPad stands.

As GeekWire points out, a few eagle-eyed viewers pointed out that behind every Surface Pro 3, there's an iPad running the show.

This comes on the heels of NFL commentators calling Microsoft's Surface an iPad and "iPad-like" after a 400 million dollar deal to do exactly not that. Still, at least it's making a solid case for kickstands. And if they can use this to saddle Wolf Blitzer with unsold Zunes and Kins for a month, it'll all be worth it. [Geekwire via 9to5Mac]
laugh.gif

^:lol: soo cold to Microsoft. Can they sue them and the NFL then? Or at least terminate their contracts? Thats alot of money to be paying to have them disrespect your product like that.

^:lol: soo cold to Microsoft. Can they sue them and the NFL then? Or at least terminate their contracts? Thats alot of money to be paying to have them disrespect your product like that.
they aint gon do ish.... the brand is still HIGHLY visable & ppl who are between the 2 may side with them & ppl who hate apple stuff will side with them off the strength

Last edited:
There was a picture/screenshot of a insta/tweet posted in here a while back, possibly last year sometime. It was of a guy taking a selfie when his friend was on a stretcher in an ambulance after a car accident or something. I tried looking through the gallery but cant find it.

By any chance anyone remember what page its on or can link me to it. Picture had me in tears everytime i looked at it.

fool thought he was doing it so its the right thread
mean.gif

its just not funny 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom