Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol:

This is General b.
still on niketalk though, so everyone here should have some basic knowledge on nike/jb. I don't go on video game or any other forums to have discussions without any background knowledge on the matter. Doesn't make sense to me, even though this is general.

For the most part, the majority of general members no longer care about sneakers and what is authentic or fake. And with new jordans releasing every week, those blue 11s might be real. :lol:

Last edited:
For the most part, the majority of general members no longer care about sneakers and what is authentic or fake.
which has always been odd to me. I'm not saying cats gotta know each and every colorway of every retro Jordan released in the last two years but goddamn at least know some horribly shaped xis with some Fugazi toebox is fake :lol:.

They're all made in an Indonesian sweatshop by a malnourished 11 year old working for 19 cents a day. Nike just has you brainwashed into thinking that the other pair is inferior because it costs the price of an actual shoe.

Last edited:
They're all made in an Indonesian sweatshop by a malnourished 11 year old working for 19 cents a day. Nike just has you brainwashed into thinking that the other pair is inferior because it costs the price of an actual shoe.
nah that's where you're wrong. Fake sneakers will break down after a wear and look horrible(maybe even fall apart). Nike does not have the greatest quality but at least they Dont fall apart like that.

nah that's where you're wrong. Fake sneakers will break down after a wear and look horrible(maybe even fall apart). Nike does not have the greatest quality but at least they Dont fall apart like that.

I've had Nikes made with extremely bad material
I.E
Bred 4's - cracked on 1st wear
Brazil series SB- I wore them once and they looked like I had gone hiking in them
Aqua 8's - I have un-ds'ed 4 pairs since 07. ALL of them extremely cheap painting

Nike has you brain washed that they are not using the same materials as fakes [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Getting a little off subject guys

I wanted so bad for him to burnhis eyebrows off or something
mean.gif
laugh.gif

still on niketalk though, so everyone here should have some basic knowledge on nike/jb.

For once I agree 100%.

Even if youre slowing down on the sneaker thing (lost interest, getting older, etc.) you should have some kind of knowledge on kicks. I mean, what the hell brought you to this forum in the first place?

Sneakers brought you here, general made you stay.

I woudnt go on BB if I wasnt working out. I woudnt go on Gamefaqs if I wasnt a gamer.

Reactions: alp
still on niketalk though, so everyone here should have some basic knowledge on nike/jb.

For once I agree 100%.

Even if youre slowing down on the sneaker thing (lost interest, getting older, etc.) you should have some kind of knowledge on kicks. I mean, what the hell brought you to this forum in the first place?

Sneakers brought you here, general made you stay.

I woudnt go on BB if I wasnt working out. I woudnt go on Gamefaqs if I wasnt a gamer.

Incorrect.

Trying to be cool, is what brought them here.

Most people who "grew out" of sneakers, was really just trying to be cool.

Twist it anyway you want, you would not go on a forum of a hobby that you do not have interest in.

You wanna twist it, go ahead but let's not act like every member here has not had an enthusiasm for sneakers at one point. Maybe they weren't into Jordan's but they were into some brand.

WT* is wrong with this kid man!?

Will Smith will always be "that dude" in my book (pause) but maybe he made one too many MIB movies & wasn't "there" enough. IDK.

Whatever the case,  FATHER YOUR SONS 
mean.gif

WT* is wrong with this kid man!?

Will Smith will always be "that dude" in my book (pause) but maybe he made one too many MIB movies & wasn't "there" enough. IDK.

Whatever the case,  FATHER YOUR SONS :smh: .

Lookin like a broad i smashed at the crib after our session

Can i get a shirt troy?

Not sure how that pic implies that young Smith wasn't "fathered". Didnt know dressing out of the norm meant that he was raised wrong.

Not sure how that pic implies that young Smith wasn't "fathered". Didnt know dressing out of the norm meant that he was raised wrong.

Didnt have a great relationship with pops, but my family always taught me how to represent myself, and my family in public.

Perception IS important, and if you think otherwise, you done already lost.

Parenting 101

Back
Top Bottom