Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Troy ave is *** idk how people listen to him :lol:
smh cant believe this 

Almost every rapper does this crap nowadays. It's so rare to get a freestyle that's really freestyled, not written and read off a phone.

Cipha and Rosenberg even admitted that Riff Raff was the first dude in years to actually freestyle on hot 97.

That's why I respected Brady's 5 Fingers of Death so much...cause you could really see he was going straight off the top.

That freestyle was helladope! Thanks for sharing. I always questioned his brilliance on Whose line is it anyway but I now I see none of it was scripted.

Lmao I did some dumb **** the other day trying to tilt but forgot there was a mirror right there
laugh.gif
lmaoooooooo that fail couldve cost you
i dont understand how the game is doi....

28-patrick-star-rainmeter-skin-by-no121else.png

Oh hell no. That looks like throwup central. Would be cool without all the flipping. 
sick.gif

Not doing it....literally...would never get on that. 
laugh.gif

i love roller coasters but this doesnt fundamentally make sense. the fear and excitement on a coaster comes from what you can see. you cant see diddly-squat if youre busy rotating as you move. thats too much. AND BEYOND THAT, six flags has been getting in trouble over and over and over again in the past 3 months with rides breaking down, deaths, and all types of crazy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom