Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

His cement 4's gonna end up in the cement
Joints bout to become house slippers
Son needs a sole swap
Backtab bout flappy as hell
Son dropped an album Back 2 Life, bruh fell on his back and claimed 2 lives

:rofl:

Parents are stupid as hell to let their child participate at a firing range. Kids should NEVER be allowed in this. NEVER.

RIP to the instructor and only God knows what effect it can have to the kid in the long run now that she accidentally killed someone at her age.

Damn. :smh:

LL

everytime :rofl:

This is a classic NT pic

Im watching the full episode of scared straight right now and dude said he was jumping and robbing people :rofl:

Im watching the full episode of scared straight right now and dude said he was jumping and robbing people :rofl:
Yea im glad that kid got set straight, he was claiming all types of mess, he was with the bd's and gd's and said he would fade a crip, then he said he was vicelord i think? Lmfao anyway son needed to be put in his place

Im watching the full episode of scared straight right now and dude said he was jumping and robbing people
roll.gif
Yea im glad that kid got set straight, he was claiming all types of mess, he was with the bd's and gd's and said he would fade a crip, then he said he was vicelord i think? Lmfao anyway son needed to be put in his place
the problem is that all these kids need to get the orange treatment cause they dont take it serious as soon as they leave. kid with the tweety bird shirt could care less about the situation even when he was in the jail.

:rofl:

Parents are stupid as hell to let their child participate at a firing range. Kids should NEVER be allowed in this. NEVER.

RIP to the instructor and only God knows what effect it can have to the kid in the long run now that she accidentally killed someone at her age.

Damn. :smh:

I've seen a lot of kids at the range. In Washington state it's common practice since the guns laws aren't restricting over here. But most of the time the parents are helping them shoot and as far as I've seen it's usually been a .22 maybe a 9mil at the biggest.

Back
Top Bottom