Foods that everyone else seems to like that you hate vol. PICTURES a must

2a9qotu.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Why ruin a perfectly perfect fruit? I just don't understand.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

2-3325_vegemite.jpg

One of my friends from Australia stays stocked up on this stuff. I've tried to like it, but it's a flavor that I just can't get used to.

Otherwise, I'm down for WHATEVER for the most part. The more ethnic/old school the better. I love the heritage dishes that our ancestors grew up on, and appreciate the years of trial-and-error it took, to make those less than ideal ingredients taste good.

Kinda surprised that so many folks are such picky eaters. I guess your parents let you get away with those tantrums you threw as a kid. Mine didn't, and I'm thankful for that.
Vegemite is the worst. Definitely not something for those with Westernized-tastes. When I went to Australia last year, I actually puked aftertrying this crap.
sick.gif

Co-sign on:

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
MA_EggNog.jpg
mayonnaise.jpg
scrambled-eggs.jpg

I don't really eat meat, and tuna when it's hot is sooo gross to me. Like in casseroles and things. And I hate watermelon and pears and swiss cheese.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

I never tried chicken livers or chitterlings(sp?) and probably never will cause they smell like death. I only eat pork in sausage patties and bacon andthat's cause fast food doesn't really offer turkey bacon like we cook at home. I hate chinese food and ground beef/chuck makes me wanna irk whenit's cooking. But a lot of stuff I hated growing up I've grown accustomed to.

images

recipe_chitlins.jpg

chicken_fried_rice_1.jpg

The lot of yall are crazy, me, my sister, and my friend are lactose intolerant and we STILL eat ice cream, every now and then.

I think there has to be a phobia of white condiments cause I know a lot of people that just don't seem to go near em.

Am I the only one reading through this thread and getting hungrier by the page? I haven't found one food in here that I don't like.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

hashbrowns

spinach

beats

eggplant

dinuguan

patis

thats shrimp paste on karekare

ewwwww!!!! my mom's side of the family eats that monstrosity.
it's always disgusted me, even before i turned vegetarian.

tumblr_kp537gLD1u1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

- meat.
sick.gif

- chocolate chip cookies. i hate them with a passion.
Chocolate-chip-cookies2.jpg

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Am I the only one reading through this thread and getting hungrier by the page? I haven't found one food in here that I don't like.
That's what I'm saying, I enjoy everything that these bamas posted
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

OP, you dont like CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM?

Are you even human?
I never been a big fan of Chocolate Ice Cream or Egg Rolls either.

...I use to only leave the chocolate in Napoleon Ice Cream. I would hate when I accidentally scope a piece of chocolate.

...Personally, It will always been ginger, and any honey-dew. Aside from that, I will eat virtually anything. I have the strangest craving for Hummus andcrackers not too long ago. *Kanye Shrug*.

VIOLET24 wrote:
- meat.
sick.gif

Funny, I hated chocolate chip cookies @ one point too. They're OK now.

Originally Posted by VIOLET24

- meat.
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
damn.. meat food is like my life! and chocolate chip cookies? that'sone of my most favorite things to cheat on... smh

but for me i dislike...
Golden%20Glazed%20Ham.jpg

scrapple.jpg

DORITOS_COOL_RANCH_.gif
silk-soy-milk.jpg
deviled_eggs.jpg

1243927599_9970f0760d.jpg

There's prob a few more. Co-sign on the fried chicken as well. Overrated and a complete disaster to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom