FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Good look on the reply fellas. I routinely give the security guards at work chicken bones to give the guard dogs. I'll stop due to the risk factor.

Also give them rice/spaghetti or whatever leftover carbs i have.

When im in a good mood, I'll give them leftover chocolate chip cookies that I no longer want. They really enjoy them.

:smh: dogs aren't supposed to eat Chocolate

Last edited:
So I was doing bar trivia last night, and one of the toss up questions was-

What percentage of polled Americans use a meat thermometer when cooking hamburgers?

Half the teams that were closest to the number got points.

What y'all think the percentage is?

I give my dogs (85 & 75 lbs) steak bones sometimes when i have cowboy or tomahawk ribeyes. but thats about it. Even then i watch them closely and take them away when they start really getting into them. They can still break them up and swallow pieces, which is not good. Chicken bones is just insane, asking for MAJOR problems.

What percentage of polled Americans use a meat thermometer when cooking hamburgers?

1%

6%

What were some other questions?
We guessed 6%.

The answer was 32% :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Insane. I still do not believe IT.

Yea that is a lie.

No way I am buying that

32% people using a meat thermometer when cooking hamburgers?!

Those are the people that can't cook.

If you ever in KoreaTown, and like sweet ****, check out California Donut

20180727_164839.jpg

Those donuts with cereal that good?

I personally never had the cereal donuts. They're my girls favorite. She loves em. I guess it depends on how much you like the cereal. I myself get a snickers donut.

o.jpg

It's a donut with a snicker bar on the inside and the outside covered with chocolate and chocolate chips peanuts. Fire. I wouldn't recommend if you don't have a sweettooth though.

I personally never had the cereal donuts. They're my girls favorite. She loves em. I guess it depends on how much you like the cereal. I myself get a snickers donut.

o.jpg

It's a donut with a snicker bar on the inside and the outside covered with chocolate and chocolate chips peanuts. Fire. I wouldn't recommend if you don't have a sweettooth though.
Man you probably passed out after eating that.

Got a question for dog owners...do you guys give your dogs chicken or any other kind of bones after you're done?

Ive never owned a dog so im literally ignorant on the subject.
Yes.

Jerk chicken and jerk wings from Chris Jerk.

IMG_20180727_151037.jpg
IMG_20180727_151107.jpg

Peardrax
IMG_20180727_151128.jpg

Lady at this place i started contract work at be slinging homemade peanut punch, Irish Moss and other fruit juice. Gonna get the Irish moss next time. She said her husband cooks jerk and sells it. Told her bring me a plate.

IMG_20180727_143745.jpg
I hope you mashed up some gyal afterwards

Back
Top Bottom