FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

E9313AF6-0219-43E1-9D86-4E529EF63731.jpeg

I eat.too much chocolate. Bad for the teeth and.waist. so.switched.to protein bars after finding the good ones here in Australia.
I smoke.weed to recovery and relax/build appetite if had pretty workout. But was getting to be a expensive late night snack/dessert. Till, $330 worth for $168.50. Expiry Date.Next Year. Will Keep me.Going till then. Thinking smart, tryn save cash on my food just by watching specials.
IMG_20180511_163012_272.jpg
Looks excessive but its a years supply almost not a weeks haha

And just so i don't get sick of them. I bought a few boxes of these too have when I feel like im getting sick of em. Under half price. And custards my fav thing! These are all my snacks/desserts/treats etc.
I do eat real food too and is majority of my diet don't worry
20180511_164628.jpg

Last edited:
I eat.too much chocolate. Bad for the teeth and.waist. so.switched.to protein bars after finding the good ones here in Australia.
I smoke.weed to recovery and relax/build appetite if had pretty workout. But was getting to be a expensive late night snack/dessert. Till, $330 worth for $168.50. Expiry Date.Next Year. Will Keep me.Going till then. Thinking smart, tryn save cash on my food just by watching specials.

And just so i don't get sick of them. I bought a few boxes of these too have when I feel like im getting sick of em. Under half price. And custards my fav thing! These are all my snacks/desserts/treats etc.
20180511_164628.jpg
@B Sox

matters7 matters7 Don't get fooled man. Those "protein bars" are just candy bars in disguise man. Don't let them fool you

Yea lol.

My neighbor. He went fishing.
Randomly Gave me some ground venison too.

Not sure what to do with that

What you end up doing with the venison?

Never had SS Crabs. You just eat the whole thing right? Friend? How is it? So damn, all the insides are eaten too?

You know about Toronto crabs?

Out in the wild
ttc-crabs.jpg

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4657082

20180511_164628.jpg

Please tell me you workout and you not eating these as snacks.

Reminds me of a roommate my boy had that would drink protein shakes while he played COD and never hit the gym

Back
Top Bottom