FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah, usually when i’m in ktown I only go for happy hour and karaoke. I need to try out more food there. Soy garlic wings are crack.
Do they usually only sell those 2 flavors.

Red and Soy Garlic?

Every one I have been to has only used those 2 flavors

Do they usually only sell those 2 flavors.

Red and Soy Garlic?

Every one I have been to has only used those 2 flavors

These were the choices on the menu. Gangnam style reminded me a little of jerk chicken. Had like a pepper / spice paste covering the wings and under it were red and green peppers.
B3426A0F-98C7-4CC3-B360-4225F534D054.png

Bull **** You can try and convince yourself that. It is ok to be morally honest
You like their buns that much?

Wasn't all that to me. Don't care for sesame buns much anyway. Far from bull ****.

I like lettuce and the only difference here is the burger is wrapped in it. It was my first time trying it and it was good.

Also what does this have to do with morals? Its just a burger.

You like their buns that much?

Wasn't all that to me. Don't care for sesame buns much anyway. Far from bull ****.

I like lettuce and the only difference here is the burger is wrapped in it. It was my first time trying it and it was good.

Also what does this have to do with morals? Its just a burger.
Dog, you don't honestly believe a damn piece of VEGGIE, as a bun, tastes AS GOOD AS a piece of bread, as a bun.

Just stop. Not sure WHO you are trying to impress but everyone (including you), know that is PURE bull **** man. :lol:

genes on elysian fields got fiya food..manchus n broad n banks got food fa da low..if u tryna show out deanies n acme is ***..new orleans daquiris are GOAT n pat o brians is the numba
Figs, you need to recommend some spots that the locals eat at man. I want to put some money in OUR pockets, ya heard me!

Dog, you don't honestly believe a damn piece of VEGGIE, as a bun, tastes AS GOOD AS a piece of bread, as a bun.

Just stop. Not sure WHO you are trying to impress but everyone (including you), know that is PURE bull **** man. :lol:
It's just lettuce.

The bun is not the main star in a burger :lol:

You talking like I said I prefer beef jerky over steak.

Its a ******* bun. I'm thinking you just trolling now. This overreaction is whats pure bull ****.
Lettuce buns?

tenor.gif
No such thing :lol:

Just wrap the burger.

That is a NICE flip. You say lettuce buns are JUST AS GOOD as bread buns. But EYE am trolling? Ok. You got it.

That is a NICE flip. You say lettuce buns are JUST AS GOOD as bread buns. But EYE am trolling? Ok. You got it.
No. I said I tried a 5 guys burger with the lettuce wrap and it was just as good as when I tried the 5 guys burger with regular buns.

Nothing to flip. You either really got a problem with this or you just trolling for lulz.
You full of the same **** as Zenk
Why you so mad ma?

Never seen somebody react like this to burger buns :lol: or specifically the idea someone can enjoy a burger without them.

Back
Top Bottom