FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

It's wasn't that bad, easier than I thought, you get a little tired and sweary. Then you get energy from burning fat.

Basically I ate ~ 1500 calories. Less than 20g of carbs a day. Allowed myself a cheat day on Sunday.

I ate bacon, eggs, chicken legs, steak, broccoli, spinach, salad, avocado.

Cut out sugars, bread, rice.

Use MyFitnessPal

Also I never hit the gym once while losing that 25lbs.

weight loss is purely a numbers game.

90% eating under your TDEE. the gym is just to up fitness or look good.

i like looking through this thread for ideas though.

See I can do beef and chicken but a lot of either will be eaten in burger and sandwich form which has bread.

More steaks and strips with different sides.

I lost 25 lbs doing keto in 2 months

Damn.

I started that as well back in October, lost ~35 now.. I did cheat a good amount though :lol:

I did up my carbs 2 months in cause I started getting this rash on near my ribs.

See I can do beef and chicken but a lot of either will be eaten in burger and sandwich form which has bread.

More steaks and strips with different sides.
Protein style or bunless burger brah. Wash down with some cherry Coke Zero

Damn.

I started that as well back in October, lost ~35 now.. I did cheat a good amount though :lol:

I did up my carbs 2 months in cause I started getting this rash on near my ribs.
Keto rash only temporary, just shower and lotion
would do two double doubles protein style with mustard, no spread. when i was fiendin.

**** was sad man :rofl:
Bet losing the 35 was worth it tho

Protein style or bunless burger brah. Wash down with some cherry Coke Zero

keto sounds interesting.

I did those zero sodas for a few years. Now they just make me crave the real sodas. Bought a bunch of crystal light mixing powders and they’re aight. Found that the sparkling flavored water from cvs is a good soda alternative. Ordered 48 cans of san pellegrino from amazon since the my taste damn good.

Don't drink soda at all, and have pretty much cut beer out, other than Coors Lights on Sundays during football season.

Pretty much drink water and LaCroix only if I'm not drinking liquor.

Don't drink soda at all, and have pretty much cut beer out, other than Coors Lights on Sundays during football season.

Pretty much drink water and LaCroix only if I'm not drinking liquor.
Beer puts on the weight like crazy,lost 28 pounds in December just by cutting down drinking from 5 days a week to one.Didnt change my diet at all.

Soda is nasty as hell. Only drink ginger ale when my stomach is on Kevin Hart. And only when I’m mixing my drinks.

I dont drink soda at all, havent in years. As far as juice, once in a while some OJ and cranberry juice but i usually dilute the cran cuz it be too sugary. Mainly water, i buy a couple cans of coconut water each week tho and a peanut punch every once in a while, those are my weakness :lol:

I agree on the zero sodas, my weakness these days is trying new flavors, the classics I can pass on. Last summer I pretty much cut out sodas, instead I put soda water in my BCAAs, taste great and kept me hydrated.

I said i dont really mess with juice and sugary beverages that often, but i seen this at the store and said f it ima try it.

IMG_20180203_111331.jpg

Pretty good, despite being very sugary (for me). Its comparable to aloe if yall ever had that, just more sugar.

Im interested in this keto thing but Im Filipino and we die if we don't eat rice.

Can I eat rice and run it off as long as I stick to everything else.

I'm a bit lucky cuz I just ran out of rice.

I'm thinking of trying it out for a month or two but I gotta get rid of all of the sugary juice, French fries, potatoes, and chips first. Aint no way I can just have it there and not eat it.

Stocking up on certain veggies, steak, chicken, bacon, and eggs aint bad.

Can you eat carrots on keto? I need me a couple new sides other than spinach.

Soda is nasty as hell. Only drink ginger ale when my stomach is on Kevin Hart. And only when I’m mixing my drinks.

Same here. I used to drink 3 a day. And done that for years. One day I just stopped. It was easy. That sensation when you get that first gulp of ginger ale is :pimp: tho

Cutting out soda is just something you have to go cold turkey. I don't think I have had a soda in over 6 years. I just don't keep that or juice in the house. Just make a smoothie when I need a sweet liquid. I don't even have sugar in the house. Tea, unsweatened when drank. You just have to get used to it, but I find it pointless to intake heavy loads of calories through liquids

Back
Top Bottom