FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

picasso swerve picasso swerve I forgot to mention you ever try their Farmingdale store location? It's next to the supercenter Walmart. I had it a month ago because I was starving at the time. In the city it's what- $9? Over here, they had the nerve to upcharge it for $13 :smh:. Like I get it storefront/employee payroll/rent blah blah blah but I like Halal Guys...for under $10. I like their beef, they took out the lamb which was superior, imo. Haven't messed with their chicken for over 15 years or any halal carts chicken for that matter. I like to stick to lamb for this type of food. That chicken is straight cardboard.

Currently in the market. Dollar General, Kroger, Sam’s Club/Walmart. Stay locked in
IMG_5065.jpeg

bb.q chicken is good. Just be careful cause they use peanuts in their batter and they dont really say it that clearly.

I wish there was a Korean wings place nearby. A wingstop just opened up but it's on a busy road with no parking.

Thar Amish Market is on point.

What else did you get?

Only got donuts, bagels, and cream cheese.

Could’ve easily spent way more money if I had more time. Pretzels and all the meats looked good. I’m not into pickles & olives (wife is) but the selection looked crazy.

Was the line/wait still crazy? Portnoy said that’s the best pizza in MA so the hype was through the roof
Certain days they’re busy (this pick up was 2 hr wait) But other than that i usually wait 15 minutes on average.

It’s crazy bro. I ordered here since 2022 and it was literally thee best pizza I’ve had without driving to NYC. I’m glad Portnoy visited tbh the owners are the workers and they’re great folks. I only live down the road so I find it convenient to have the best pizza around here.

ASally’s and Frank Pepe’s pizza is about 40 mins out other than that

Back
Top Bottom