FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wait you were saying you don’t eat waffles at all cause you’re an adult?..

I thought you meant you don’t put a ton of butter / syrup..

Wait you were saying you don’t eat waffles at all cause you’re an adult?..

I thought you meant you don’t put a ton of butter / syrup..
No. I do not cut up my food into little peices because Im an adult. When I used to eat Eggos as an adolescents, I wouldn't cut them at all either. I would just put some butter on them and eat them like a Pop Tart. In hand, with a napkin. Straight bite, no head lean.

Cookie talk bleeding into National Glizzy Day is dirty work.. :smh:

IMG_0324.jpeg

Show some goddamn respeck :smh:
Please no.
No. I do not cut up my food into little peices because Im an adult. When I used to eat Eggos as an adolescents, I wouldn't cut them at all either. I would just put some butter on them and eat them like a Pop Tart. In hand, with a napkin. Straight bite, no head lean.
Agreed. I treated them the same way.

But now, I follow social etiquettes and I'm also not trying to touch food with sticky substances. (Super #)

Way way way way too much syrup. I apply the syrup as I eat each bite. In CASE I don't finish, I wouldn't want syrup already applied to the food.

I use syrup as a slight lubricant. Very very light.

I cut as I move along. I don't cut everything at once.

Also, no butter please.

Way way way way too much syrup. I apply the syrup as I eat each bite. In CASE I don't finish, I wouldn't want syrup already applied to the food.

I use syrup as a slight lubricant. Very very light.

I cut as I move along. I don't cut everything at once.

Also, no butter please.
I'm team light syrup as well but butter is needed. DC you out here eatin dry waffles?

Don't want it soggy.

Don't want it dry either.

Middle ground.

Same with cereal. My wife fills the bowl to the brim with milk so it’s a soggy mess. I go about 1/3 of the way up the cereal so it’s got some texture - same with a waffle, you need a little bite.

Back
Top Bottom