FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pollo tropical offers a partial refund.

i’ll take it, I’m the one that gotta eat the piece that fell on my cars sunblock visor foldout.

He tells me to stop cursing or he will hang up the phone cause I said that “this is ********” :rofl:That I should keep it professional.

I ain’t cussing at him, I’m cussing cause I’m frustrated. How about they be professional & use plastic bags instead. :stoneface:

Done with Pollo Tropical forever. ☠️ bye.

Crumbl got a cannoli cookie this week
IMG_0289.jpeg

Tried a bang bang noodle spot. Waste of time and money. Glad I didn’t have to pay for parking also. I knew it was a sign when my credit didn’t want to go through.

IMG_6476.jpeg
IMG_6477.jpeg

Decided to get shake shack right after.

IMG_6478.jpeg

Crumbl cookies are terrible. Big, undercooked doughy cakes. There's a difference between having a soft chewy center and being so thick that the dough never cooks properly.
A location is opening up in my old neighborhood. Someone most like them because they have over 980 locations in a short span. I’m not a fan at all.

I feel the same about Levain cookies.

I feel like all not terrible cookies thrown in for 10 seconds in a microwave would be levels better doe

How do they stand stock off da rack?

I can appreciate a good cookie, what are some of your favorites?
Personally, I perfer home baked cookies. I go as far as buying break and bake, letting them sit till they get all the way soft and then adding whatever. Otis Spunkmeyer is still the king of not-at-home cookies. Why they dont have brick and motar bakeries? I have no clue. My local grocery store has some chocolate pecan chew cookies that are a ******* problem! I guess mentioning the local "Cake Lady" would be cheating?

Personally, I perfer home baked cookies. I go as far as buying break and bake, letting them sit till they get all the way soft and then adding whatever. Otis Spunkmeyer is still the king of not-at-home cookies. Why they dont have brick and motar bakeries? I have no clue. My local grocery store has some chocolate pecan chew cookies that are a ******* problem! I guess mentioning the local "Cake Lady" would be cheating?
You seem like a home baked cookie person. I need to get my hands on some Otis.

did you smoke the wings?
if so, how did you do it and how did the texture come out?
I just smoked some this weekend that came out fire. I normally keep it at like 300-350 but I just let it rip to 500-600 and they came out crispy and not dry at all
30 min on each side
Just let the wood burn off for like 10 min or so before you put the chicken on

Made them at my boys for the copa final on Sunday and we bodied like 10-15 each :lol:

This sauce is so good too
IMG_2733.jpeg

I just smoked some this weekend that came out fire. I normally keep it at like 300-350 but I just let it rip to 500-600 and they came out crispy and not dry at all
30 min on each side
Just let the wood burn off for like 10 min or so before you put the chicken on

Made them at my boys for the copa final on Sunday and we bodied like 10-15 each :lol:

This sauce is so good too
IMG_2733.jpeg
thanks homie.

i like that sauce too. i mix it with a little apple juice and use it as a glaze for my ribs

Back
Top Bottom