FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Going to NYC and staying in Lower Manhattan (Tribeca, Soho, LES area) any recommendations ? I know this may be an overwhelming question but any recommendations would be appreciated.

:lol:

You can also hop on YELP and put in the cuisine and the neighborhood and go by the spots with the best ratings.

Going to NYC and staying in Lower Manhattan (Tribeca, Soho, LES area) any recommendations ? I know this may be an overwhelming question but any recommendations would be appreciated.
I'm not a New Yawker, but I've enjoyed these places in my visits-

Bagels @ Russ & Daughters
Pastrami/Corned Beef @ Katz's
BBQ @ Mighty Quinn's

I'm not a New Yawker, but I've enjoyed these places in my visits-

Bagels @ Russ & Daughters
Pastrami/Corned Beef @ Katz's
BBQ @ Mighty Quinn's

So many places -- you have to hit Katz / Russ & Daughters for sure

Everything else is Yelp-able
Thanks fellas. When I went I was just eating the fire *** pizza at the mom and pop joints. Really awesome city man 

You could get chicken and waffles at Sweet Chick, walk down the block for a gelato from il labratorio del gelato, cross the street for a pastrami sammich at Katz's and then get a bagel from Russ & Daughters within 3 blocks of each other.

Isn't katz deli closing? I remember hearing it on the news a few months back. Still haven't been there.

Pic dump

Strip steak w/ fingerlings and ramps

Spicy buttermilk fried chicken thigh, pickled ramps, black pepper scallion buttermilk dressing on a potato roll

Seared tenderloin w/ mashed potatoes

Lamb chops with a balsamic reduction

Double cheese bison burger

Goat cheese, red onion bison burger

12 hr smoked brisket, bourbon chipotle sauce, smoked kimchi, cheese, scallion and bacon on a glazed donut

Coconut shrimp "cigars" w/ Sour Ale

Fried gouda/poblano mac n cheese balls

Cherrywood smoked char siu pork shoulder

Bacon wrapped Maui onions stuffed with bergkase & finished wi/ jalapenos

Korean Gochujang Ribs

Steak n duck eggs

#BarkBoyz

Last edited:
You looking for a heart attack with that double cheese bison burger but it all looks so Damn good :That

Gonna try and make some Mac & cheese balls.

Froot Loops shake I had at Burger King a few days ago. If you go from 2-5 pm, the shakes are 50% off. 
pimp.gif

IMG_20170425_161934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom