FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I never have leftover steak but if I did I’d just chop it and put it with eggs or something.

Leftovers aren’t really a thing with me. I can eat three entrees if I want. :lol:

But if I’m taking extras I try to just take what will reheat well or be good cold. I’m not trying to be wasteful if someone else will actually enjoy it.

1712177736883.png

1712177751517.png

1712177773922.png

1712177789079.png

1712177817394.png

can't get away from my top ramen love, need to have it every couplee months
Qabuli Palao :pimp: . How was the kanafeh?

What is it about pasta that can't be reheated?

I come in peace with this question but I thought that was one of the things that reheated easily.

But I tend to avoid pasta dishes for the most part .

I keep my leftover steak and cut it up. If I go to chipotle I’ll get a chicken bowl and toss dat extra steak in my bowl wit all dat :pimp:

What is it about pasta that can't be reheated?

I come in peace with this question but I thought that was one of the things that reheated easily.

But I tend to avoid pasta dishes for the most part .

Leftover pasta can be reheated, but it can overcook the noodles.

Leftover pasta can also be enjoyed cold. I’m eating leftover pasta cold 9 times out of 10.
The thought of dry/overcooked pasta makes me gag :sick: :lol:

Tonight I went with the Madlove Burger. It was cooked nicely. Service was fantastic and all my demands were met, if not exceeded.
IMG_7457.jpeg

Bonus- my boy ordered the Queso Lava burger without really reading the description (#LowShirai). Was not exactly happy with his choice :lol:
IMG_7458.jpeg

Tonight I went with the Madlove Burger. It was cooked nicely. Service was fantastic and all my demands were met, if not exceeded.
IMG_7457.jpeg

Bonus- my boy ordered the Queso Lava burger without really reading the description (#LowShirai). Was not exactly happy with his choice :lol:
IMG_7458.jpeg
No pic of your outfit from the neck down taken by the server? You didnt get the full experience

I'd be interested to see if it's doing well actually or just a failure from corporate burger chef.

I'd be interested to see if it's doing well actually or just a failure from corporate burger chef.
So I should point out that they do have the cheese in like a ramekin of some sort on top of the burger and server asked my boy if he was ok with him removing the ramekin up to douse it in sauce or if he wanted to do himself. In the same vein as trash can nachos, if you’re familiar with that.

So it does have that gimmicky element to it that people seem to like.

So I should point out that they do have the cheese in like a ramekin of some sort on top of the burger and server asked my boy if he was ok with him removing the ramekin up to douse it in sauce or if he wanted to do himself. In the same vein as trash can nachos, if you’re familiar with that.

So it does have that gimmicky element to it that people seem to like.

people like that table side stuff too, like cutting steaks and making caesar salads.

I bet it sells well tbh.

Back
Top Bottom