FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Vietnam Street food - this is basically pancake batter with cheese in the middle…Delicious!

IMG_2153.jpeg

Got chicken and the Squid

IMG_2148.jpeg

This is the brunch from the Ha Long Bay boat…They eat Pho in the morning 😂

IMG_2126.jpeg

Menu from the boat - that lotus flower salad with tuna was everything
IMG_1902.jpeg

IMG_1898.jpeg
IMG_1901.jpeg
IMG_1899.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg

IMG_1903.jpeg

View of the Bay and Boat

IMG_2092.jpeg

Alhumduillah by the Grace of Allah - I’m humbled by his mercy.

Been doing a college tour with the princess - she’s 18 now. Got accepted into Howard, Hampton and Xavier. Waiting on Georgetown, Princeton, Brown, Smith, Mount Holyoke and Emory.
Man I know u proud
I’m happy as hell for u
What’s gonna be her major?

I ate so much - didn’t take all the pictures - had Kobe steak sushi, so much seafood and street food

Seafood in Vietnam

IMG_1197.jpeg
IMG_1196.jpeg
IMG_1195.jpeg
IMG_1191.jpeg

Street food - Bun Cha (beef)

IMG_1219.jpeg

In Japan went to Cup of Noodles museum - made my own cup of noodles

IMG_1076.jpeg

Japanese version of Hawaiian Fried Chicken

IMG_1053.jpeg

Couldn’t get a reservation for Japanese Fluffy Pancakes but had to settled for this

IMG_1054.jpeg

Flew Delta One - had the Japanese menu - the short ribs and food was great. Delta stepped it up.

IMG_0946.jpeg
IMG_0945.jpeg

Very much so. 4.2 GPA.
Getting her PhD in Biology. She wants to be a P.A.

How are you doing? How’s life!
“Minus the ******** life’s great”
I can’t complain
Plenty of folks have real **** to complain about
I’m blessed and highly favored
Just tryna make sure these kids on the right track
My wife happy
And my mental where it should be

Very much so. 4.2 GPA.
Getting her PhD in Biology. She wants to be a P.A.

How are you doing? How’s life!

Why does she want a PhD in bio before PA school. Is she interested in research/acaddmics?. My wife is currently wrapping up PA school she's nowhere near this level of academic achievement. :lol: Congrats.

Menu screams breakfast for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Of all the areas in which to potentially expand, going into the already very saturated coffee shop market seems like an odd choice to me. Based on the overall concept and menu, I guess McD's thought they could capture a chunk of the tween/middle schooler demographic from Starby's. Good luck to them.

Would love your thoughts Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios (aka @starbz)

Of all the areas in which to potentially expand, going into the already very saturated coffee shop market seems like an odd choice to me. Based on the overall concept and menu, I guess McD's thought they could capture a chunk of the tween/middle schooler demographic from Starby's. Good luck to them.

Would love your thoughts Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios (aka @starbz)
They'd have to learn how to make the caffeine hit as hard as Starbucks. I know I'm not sleeping till 3am when I get something from there.

Happy Friday. Been waiting all week for this. Treated myself to some of my faves from Taco Bell. And threw in the ice soda. Was my favorite meal of the week. Will see if the Round Table pizza with twists tops it tomorrow night watching the tourney finale

Back
Top Bottom