FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This why when I get those on my cut I eat 1/4 at a time. A few of y’all didn’t believe I was doin that.

This is exactly why :lol:

IMG_4965.jpeg

Lamb Pita

Crumbl cookies are trash anyway. The microwaved cookies from McDonalds are legitimately better.
I'm the last person to run to McDonald's defense, I promise, but they're not microwaved. I still remember the baking instructions. Yes, they get 'tossed' (👀) at the end of the day. Never zapped.

I'm the last person to run to McDonald's defense, I promise, but they're not microwaved. I still remember the baking instructions. Yes, they get 'tossed' (👀) at the end of the day. Never zapped.
You used to work at the Golden Arches, foe?

:lol: People are outraged to learn big cookies are high calorie? How are they just learning that now. I remember when I learned the calorie count on a Doubletree cookie way back, surprised the hell out of me. Don't know about outrage at a cookie and ice cream shop though. Saying McD's is better is peak internet.

:lol: People are outraged to learn big cookies are high calorie? How are they just learning that now. I remember when I learned the calorie count on a Doubletree cookie way back, surprised the hell out of me. Don't know about outrage at a cookie and ice cream shop though. Saying McD's is better is peak internet.
People are upset because they actually believed that the front facing “180 calories” on the picture of the cookie was all there was to it somehow

Not realizing there was a nice asterisk * next to it, which would explain to them to explore further. That that’s 1/4 of the cookie LMAO

Except McDs cookies are better cause they're not a big doughy mess like Crumbl. Their cookies are so big that they can't even be cooked properly.

People are upset because they actually believed that the front facing “180 calories” on the picture of the cookie was all there was to it somehow

Not realizing there was a nice asterisk * next to it, which would explain to them to explore further. That that’s 1/4 of the cookie LMAO
:lol: These folks are really walking in, look around, see only two things, cookies and ice cream, then go "This better be 180 calories".

I get crumbl sometimes with my daughter because she loves them and sometimes you just gotta do stuff you don’t wanna do for your kid. :lol:

I never eat it by myself

Back
Top Bottom