FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah. They're good, better than the frozen golden krust patties I bought from costco. Inever tried any from a golden krust place though.

@shogun u gotta hit a authentic Jamaican spot uptown in the BX. Gunhill Rd, white plains road, Boston road, etc.
Beef patty + coco bread = 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

shogun shogun u gotta hit a authentic Jamaican spot uptown in the BX. Gunhill Rd, white plains road, Boston road, etc.

Facts.

One of my spots on Flatbush (I'm in BK now) shut down last year and I was devastated.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37345"yankeesking92" url="/t/505699/food-thread-vol-grub-life/12030#post_26579543"]
:x Beef patties alone are dry as hell. Who adds more dry bread to that?

Don't knock it till you try it. Delicious and you're missing out.

Even more :wow:

Beef patty + coco bread = :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:  

:x Beef patties alone are dry as hell. Who adds more dry bread to that?

You eating the wrong patties if "dry as hell" is how you describe them.

Last edited:
Australian Staple. Its missing the Tomato Sauce, its a sin.
But i wasn't gonna leave the house again today Something if you visit Australia, you have to eat.
And the best baked cheesecake I've ever eaten!
Late lunch and no breakfast.
500gram Kangaroo Steak defrosting for dinner

Last edited:
I've never seen any place have it on their menu. There's probably some British or Irish pubs that offer it. Looks good.

I've never seen any place have it on their menu. There's probably some British or Irish pubs that offer it. Looks good.
Its the best. In supermarkets and cafes and bakery's everywhere here in Australia. Not Irish or English t all. Their pies r way diff

There's a place here in Baltimore that sells savory pies. They are :smokin
Its the best. In supermarkets and cafes and bakery's everywhere here in Australia. Not Irish or English t all. T
Hell yeah
We got so many variety's. Anything from chicken and veg too bacon n egg too steak and cheese pies to anything u can imagine

Last edited:
Good luck on that fam. I live in Miami myself and I can tell you that you won't see half of the stuff on this page down here. Cuban sandwiches all-day.(at least not expensive)

But if you do find some let me know!

Boston:
Garlic and Lemons (check out Kung Fu Tea next door)
Ollie Toki
Holly Crab
CRAVE Mad for Chicken
Yankee Lobster
Pho Pastuer (right in chinatown)
Super 88 (small asian food court..so bomb)

Wow just looked up Holly Crab. Im going Monday

Also read about Shaking Crab, which do you prefer

4th out of 7nights uv had a 500g kangaroo steak with ease. Time I try a 1kg challenge if I can find one that does kangaroo and not just chicken or beef.
Otherwise Imma jus being doing my own from home with some fresh cut roo

Back
Top Bottom