FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This Sunday’s treat
1691974958127.jpeg

Amazon Fresh didn’t have Van Leeuwen so I had to settle |l The top layer had me disappointed but once I got past that it was money. Need one of those obscure Jeni’s flavors that Comparison Ford Comparison Ford flexes with, though

This Sunday’s treat
1691974958127.jpeg

Amazon Fresh didn’t have Van Leeuwen so I had to settle |l The top layer had me disappointed but once I got past that it was money. Need one of those obscure Jeni’s flavors that Comparison Ford Comparison Ford flexes with, though

haven’t had talenti in a minute and picked up this joint tonite after in and out

IMG_3599.jpeg

you’re spot on about the “top layer.” had to dig thru damn near half the cup before i got to the good stuff. not a bad store-shelf ice cream, has a subtle sweetness and texture is money

You can order groceries from Amazon (Amazon Fresh) but since Amazon owns Whole Foods now you can order groceries directly from Whole Foods as well. So, for example, I ordered on Saturday at 10:33PM and the earliest delivery window was 11AM-1PM on Sunday. However, a few earlier sit was as early as 5AM-7AM on Sunday so it is pretty much same day. For the record, the guy ended up coming at 12:14PM.

Never been a huge fan but for whatever reason I have been on a hummus (with various veggies) kick lately. Got the Sabra “Supremely Spicy” for today and that joint actually had a mean kick to it.

Y’all got any other recommended brands, flavors and/or dipping combos?

Never been a huge fan but for whatever reason I have been on a hummus (with various veggies) kick lately. Got the Sabra “Supremely Spicy” for today and that joint actually had a mean kick to it.

Y’all got any other recommended brands, flavors and/or dipping combos?
Hummus is so appreciated man :pimp:. I myself just had some from my local Afghani spot just a few days ago *chefs kiss*. Although Sabra is decent I suggest you find out where the Middle Eastern restaurants are in your town & get yourself some authentic hummus. Sabra is the processed supermarket watered-down version, lol. They have a ton of flavors to choose from & I've had decent tasting ones from that brand but like I said for a genuine authentic experience you have to get it from a proper Arabian or Greek spot.

My dinner at Red Robin yesterday for Sunday.

I had the Whiskey River BBQ burger. I opted not to have a milkshake because I was notified that the milkshake machine wasn't working properly yesterday, so I didn't want to take a chance of having something possibly irregular or just bad in general.
IMG_6962.JPG

My dinner at Red Robin yesterday for Sunday.

I had the Whiskey River BBQ burger. I opted not to have a milkshake because I was notified that the milkshake machine wasn't working properly yesterday, so I didn't want to take a chance of having something possibly irregular or just bad in general.
IMG_6962.JPG

My man got the staff giving him inside information on the kitchen operations. Respect :nthat:

Do you go there every Sunday/weekly? I only ask because 100 burger pattys in a year would be an untouchable thread record. Hell, 50+ might get you there

Back
Top Bottom