FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I like getting produce and fruit from whole foods when I can. But anything else is overpriced and usually not the brand I’m looking for

Whole Foods has some really good hot food options. I recently find out that they serve breakfast too. Old people were going crazy

IMG_4613.jpeg

IMG_4614.jpeg
French toast and sausages are good

Almost died choking on the driest breakfast burrito I’ve ever had once

These are good too
CD9E1B60-3540-4FE1-8D6B-A0EB610329F5.jpeg

whole foods is expensive af for no reason
“organic” got everyone overpaying

I only go there to see whats on sale.

Some baller in front of me spent almost 300 on 2 bags of food. 1 just grab a few sale items and dip usually. The meat section can have some decent deals.

I only go there to see whats on sale.

Some baller in front of me spent almost 300 on 2 bags of food. 1 just grab a few sale items and dip usually. The meat section can have some decent deals.
my wife goes there for food for our daughter specifically for expensive *** milk and it pains me.
she’ll also get chicken nuggets and such and i’m like how organic can chicken nuggets in a bag actually be?

I just wish Trader Joe had a better seafood selection. They have pretty much everything else I need in the store.

trader joe’s meat section lacking round my way

in the land of the cow they gotta step it up cause high quality beef is everywhere around here. feels like they aren’t even trying to compete

I usually get the "BBQ Cut" Salmon from Trader Joes. Usually 9.99 per lb with is the same price as the frozen slices salmons from WHole Foods.

I used to go to Whole Foods to buy Peanut Butter but they went up in price. (The 365 Version).

I might get their hot food every now and then but other than that I don't mess with them like that.

Yeah i aint with the whole food slander

Produce/fish/ and steak is top notch. Cheese sections dope also. They have all the great different condiments and spice a man needs not found a lt your local
Key food. The hot food and bread section are the wave also. (Be nice and complimentary to the ppl who serve the food and you may get double in food for the same price)

My only problem is the one i go to be selling out of certain things or are not being restocked at a better pace.

we have a japanese supermarket here that’s great for beef and fish. not a huge selection but quality is a1.

Whole Foods hot food selections >>>

I only shop at Whole Foods when I don’t feel like driving to Trader Joe’s or Sprouts :lol:

I’ll also go on record and say that I am not a huge fan of the hot food section at Whole Foods.

I’ll eat from there in a pinch, but it’s generally underwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom