FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

And weak spiced people ALWAYS use the same tired comeback.

"I would rather enjoy the flavor of the food without it being hot with no flavor."

I think WE ALL agree with that. Even people that love spicy food.

It's Bo Time!
20230223_074917.jpg

And weak spiced people ALWAYS use the same tired comeback.

"I would rather enjoy the flavor of the food without it being hot with no flavor."

I think WE ALL agree with that. Even people that love spicy food.
Nah I met some people who act like fiends over spicy foods and anything advertised as wild spicy. To the point that flavor does not matter.

once you lose that balance of spicy vs flavor in a dish, it becomes pointless to me.

300 cheesecakes in 3 days: Cool.

A drop of hot sauce on a sandwich: Too Spicy

Who are the true #FrailBoyz ?
:lol: Thread got some wild swings.

You can't eat 300,000 cheesecakes? Frail weak boyz!

Hey so what you can't take a little generally available hot sauce, everyone has their tolerance, leave him alone that's personal, don't go there please.

My tolerance for spice has definitely waned with age. Spiciest I can go these days is habanero. Anything past that the enjoyment:spice ratio is too skewed towards the latter.

I think it’s wack to think eating extremely spicy food is some sort of badge of honor, but not being able to tolerate the mildest of hot sauces is a level of frailty that I can’t support either.

:lol: Everything gives me indigestion nowadays, even fasting.

Yea maybe not eating rich heavily seasoned food after starving yourself for 24 hours is wise. I also did a 90 minute bike ride right before. My body was like bruh, we hungry but we cant jump right into the sauce right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom