FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Some dope snacks from Trinidad I received from a friend. Also, saw the GOAT 🍪 got turned into an Ice cream flavor. At Walmart earlier...had to buy it. Tastes really good.
20230130_145613.jpg
20230208_142206.jpg

Walmarts ice cream doesn’t melt….

Good luck
This Walmart's does. The Walmart brand & the name brands...all melt just fine. By the time I got home it was super soft & at the perfect consumption temperature which is best time to enjoy some ice cream.

Maybe it’s just the sandwiches because I remember this from a few years back.

Oh damn! Lol. Generic store brand food...God only knows what goes in it. I've had those Great Value ice cream sandwiches in the past...ty for the video. Will not be eating those anymore, lol.

Dinner at Cheesecake Factory in Westbury, Long Island. I had the Korean Cauliflower for appetizer & for entrée garden veggie burger with avocado & sweet potatoe fries.

Ofcourse no stop at Cheesecake Factory is complete without their famous line of cheeeecakes so the Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl variant caught my fancy. Will have it post-gym tomorrow.
20230208_212352.jpg
20230208_213730.jpg
20230208_225007.jpg

Dinner at Cheesecake Factory in Westbury, Long Island. I had the Korean Cauliflower for appetizer & for entrée garden veggie burger with avocado & sweet potatoe fries.

Ofcourse no stop at Cheesecake Factory is complete without their famous line of cheeeecakes so the Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl variant caught my fancy. Will have it post-gym tomorrow.
20230208_212352.jpg
20230208_213730.jpg
20230208_225007.jpg
I’ve had that Korean Cauliflower a few times. Tasty.

I had the salted caramel cheesecake the other day for my bday. It was ok. Was my first time having a cheesecake from there, didn't think much of it tbh. Def wouldn't buy it myself.

I had the salted caramel cheesecake the other day for my bday. It was ok. Was my first time having a cheesecake from there, didn't think much of it tbh. Def wouldn't buy it myself.
Honestly think the basic cheesecake is the best. The fancier it gets, the less you get the “cheesecake” experience, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom