FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’ve obviously been loving my rotisserie air fryer as of late, but I’m looking to branch out and try other things aside from chickens.

I’m wondering how something like pork al pastor would fare on a horizontal spit. Might be the move next Sunday.
Man of my word. Been marinating this pork shoulder for the past 2 days. Gonna throw it on da rotisserie at the end of the hour:
2D38B80E-A32E-407C-ACBC-15D7676EA3B0.jpeg

Had Greek/Indian restaurant food last night. Dolmas, bomb hummus, rosemary chicken, bomb curry, lamb skewers, grilled snapper, and a bunch of hibiscus vodka lemonades

Woulda been easier to post a pic...

Anyway I am making a small beef roast in the crock pot, and some corn bread.

Seems like it needs some type of sauce like au jus or something.

I wouldnt know though, Ive never had lamb chops. Maybe once I dunno but they have always weirded me out, tiny lookin steaks.

Brown sauce looks best to me

Seems like it needs some type of sauce like au jus or something.

I wouldnt know though, Ive never had lamb chops. Maybe once I dunno but they have always weirded me out, tiny lookin steaks.

Brown sauce looks best to me

slaughterx slaughterx They’re delicious. Definitely worthy of giving them a try. Maybe consider trying them as a first for 2023. And report back when you try them 🔥

Haven't had Pizza in a while. Love this spot.

Coalfire

‘Nduja
mozzarella, sauce, berkshire sausage, ‘nduja
infused whipped ricotta, calabrian chile,
chopped basil
IMG_20230129_134458~2.jpg

Pistachio Pesto
pistachio pesto, berkshire sausage,
stracciatella, mozzarella, honey
IMG_20230129_134452~2.jpg

Drip - Waffle with Oreo & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
IMG_20230129_152339~2.jpg

I dined at the official restaurant of NikeTalk’s Food Thread vol. Grub Life tonight. Red Robin. It was originally supposed to be on Friday night but one of my friends had a family emergency and had to reschedule to Sunday night (tonight).

3CFC6927-5B51-42E4-A5ED-6800B28B0B58.jpeg

Upon entering the restaurant we were seated promptly and one of my acquaintances saw that there was a strawberry milkshake with a donut in it. I think therealest1 therealest1 tried it as well the other night. Seeing it made me ponder how good it is, and I thought about ordering it as a dessert.

I ordered the Sautéed ‘Shroom burger, which has garlic and Parmesan mushrooms with Swiss cheese. I ordered the patty “with pink” and it came cooked perfectly. For my bottomless side I specified their classic steak fries with ranch and their campfire sauce. I’m told the campfire sauce is 80% Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce and 20% Mayonnaise. It was very good.

D92D902D-F632-470D-9816-FB861F3AFAE9.jpeg

The service was fairly good, and we were seated with a good view of the NFL game that was on at the time we ate. I appreciated that. They tended to our needs well, and I had a positive experience.

If you’re wondering if I ordered the strawberry shortcake milkshake, the answer is no because I did not have a reward for it and was actually quite full after my burger and multiple orders of bottomless steak fries.

I dined at the official restaurant of NikeTalk’s Food Thread vol. Grub Life tonight. Red Robin. It was originally supposed to be on Friday night but one of my friends had a family emergency and had to reschedule to Sunday night (tonight).

3CFC6927-5B51-42E4-A5ED-6800B28B0B58.jpeg

Upon entering the restaurant we were seated promptly and one of my acquaintances saw that there was a strawberry milkshake with a donut in it. I think therealest1 therealest1 tried it as well the other night. Seeing it made me ponder how good it is, and I thought about ordering it as a dessert.

I ordered the Sautéed ‘Shroom burger, which has garlic and Parmesan mushrooms with Swiss cheese. I ordered the patty “with pink” and it came cooked perfectly. For my bottomless side I specified their classic steak fries with ranch and their campfire sauce. I’m told the campfire sauce is 80% Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce and 20% Mayonnaise. It was very good.

D92D902D-F632-470D-9816-FB861F3AFAE9.jpeg

The service was fairly good, and we were seated with a good view of the NFL game that was on at the time we ate. I appreciated that. They tended to our needs well, and I had a positive experience.

If you’re wondering if I ordered the strawberry shortcake milkshake, the answer is no because I did not have a reward for it and was actually quite full after my burger and multiple orders of bottomless steak fries.
Your night would have been complete with a visit to the apple store

Back
Top Bottom