FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Fair. Those Cali dudes annoying af.

Those guys, amirite?

THOOOSE guys.
FEwlucqXwAU_BnP

I still would like to know how fluid hips fluid hips would be able to know the difference between food cooked on a gas vs. electric stove.

Never been in there but I should check it out more.

Last night my wife popped some quinoa on the stove and coated it with 72% dark chocolate and swirled some peanut butter. Bruh. There are ways to eat healthy and still go to flavor town. People just gotta learn and take the time to own their meals.

I would have to try that out.

Last edited:
Just Had Raising Cane's For The First Time....Trash :pimp:

Very Underwhelming, Secret Sauce Was Ok But I Wasnt Feeling The Chicken And Fries.

I had dinner at Lucille's yesterday evening.

It was nice to have the three meat combo again with the usual two sides I like to pick. I had to put that $10 off discount code and $25 bonus gift card to use while they were still valid.
IMG_6642.JPG

My dumbass tried to gorge on the whole meal! 😆
I finished the ribs. I couldn't finish the chicken. I chewed off some of the breast part. It's going to be my dinner later this evening. Too bad my intake won't let me finish the whole thing.

Pro tip - Lucille’s lemonade is unlimited refills and they’ll give you one to go if you ask for it. I drink a bit on the way home and toss the rest in the fridge for middle of the night thirst quencher :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom