FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

A LOT of people? :lol:

I heard that whole razor blades in candy thing - but I always just assumed it was one of those Karen tales which was propagated - but people actually x-rayed their takings to check? Did anyone actually ever find anything?

How tf do they even regulate that? Ask to see paperwork? 🤣 There are very few limitations to what can be legally classified as an emotional support animal.

-foe
exactly what they do
service animals have paperwork /license

The Monkey King in Williamsburg
IMG_2671.JPG

Momo Ramen in BK

IMG_2551.JPG

I decided to have dinner at Islands for Halloween since they have happy hour deals from 3:00PM to close on Mondays & Thursdays. The two things I ordered definitely had good prices.

I had cheddar fries and Beachside sliders.
IMG_6545.JPG

I couldn't beat the prices. The cheddar fries are normally $11.35, but I got them for $6.25 with the deal. The sliders are normally $13.29, but I got them for $6.25 with the deal. These two things filled me up good enough despite the fact I prefer to eat heavy for dinner.

They had an Islands a few towns over before, they closed and didn’t make it. I only went once, as an after work softball meetup thing. I don’t remember it standing out much.

Have been getting this from Traitor Joe the last few times I’ve gone. Pretty good. I like to crisp up the rice a bit.
18C0D2AD-0918-4A3A-BF9F-BE64ADB8D471.jpeg
4E7A1564-EE52-467B-B847-816EF4A00FFB.jpeg
Gonna ask my girl to pick this up next time she at TJ. Had the Japanese fried rice last week and it was pretty good.

So it’s finally November. Are we thinking about Thanksgiving? Do y’all have like staple recipes that you make for Thanksgiving?

Back
Top Bottom